• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,192 posts in this topic

There's a few of these "children in peril" covers. I posted some a while back in my "junk" thread. This was pretty heavy stuff even back then. Kinda surprised that material like this turned up on comic books for kids. (Maybe served as a warning)

Here's another similar one

comfightingyank18_zpsqrabx2zl.jpg

amazingadventures4.jpg

:cloud9:

..... the stories inside are pretty decent...... but that cover is hard to beat. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Indeed Jimbo. Indeed..... .Beautiful book Richard!

Thanks. The story that accompanies the cover is outstanding, with great art. I have a raw copy that I will try to find time to scan.

amazingadventures4.jpg

Beautiful copy, never seen one better. The cover story is kind of crazy, and while delightful is not the expected denouement. I still try to figure what the story the cover suggests might have been. True love between a robot and a fashion model? Lady Mechanica? Miscegenation?

Utter romance either, either way.

The greatest romance cover out there.

amazingadventures4.jpg

:cloud9:

..... the stories inside are pretty decent...... but that cover is hard to beat. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Indeed Jimbo. Indeed..... .Beautiful book Richard!

Thanks. The story that accompanies the cover is outstanding, with great art. I have a raw copy that I will try to find time to scan.

I love how little Greenie has the oil can at his side to lube things up if it needs it! :o

A new pick up from the boards.

df8369a51f5d6e3f9404c392b2125eeec8c9606b.jpg

Had a lower grade raw copy but I really love the shark man cover so I figured a CGC copy was in order too.

This week I picked up a House of Secrets #1, All Flash #13 and this Journey into Unknown Worlds #32. Still have bids on two BA books but either way it's been a good week at filling some holes.

Heritage also has a GA book I really want in my collection this month. I hope my luck holds out for a few more weeks. :grin:

Edited by Nerv