• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

Star Wars: the Adventures of Luke Skywalker is the title of the first novel. To me, Luke is the hero of Star Wars (Han is a close 2nd) while Fett was a cool villain...until he got beat up by a blind guy. :D

Edited by The Authority

Will the stormtrooper variant be available tomorrow at the LCS? Or will they be hoarded and sold for more?

should be available at LCSs....my LCSs mark all the new action covers up to $5.99 on wed

Will the stormtrooper variant be available tomorrow at the LCS? Or will they be hoarded and sold for more?

should be available at LCSs....my LCSs mark all the new action covers up to $5.99 on wed

Mine sells them for cover. Another, for double cover. It's all over the place and there is another that has ordered so heavy on Star Wars, they cannot get AF variants because the % to unlock is too high.

Really?

Have you still not learned that this is not the place to pimp your books.

Well I could leave everyone here to go find their own deals on ebay and buy the book for $80 or I could alert them to a good deal on the boards here.

If you found a good deal somewhere, wouldn't you tell everyone on here to help out your fellow collectors? The only difference is that I happen to also be the person selling them.

Quick question for you guys...

If I'm not mistaken Scud #9 is the first action figure cover. Maybe I'm wrong.

I was looking to see how many were on the census and saw none graded. I just thought it would be a really cool slab to own as the original AF cover and found it shocking none were graded. Is it due to no interest, low print run, hard to find in HG, or a combinations? Granted I've never sought out a HG copy. Just curious.

Must have worked…got one sold already with a "Thanks for posting in the action figure thread, otherwise I would have never seen the sales thread."

You go girl (thumbs u

Uh….ok….sure... meh