• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Feel free to kudos Philreal
1 1

89 posts in this topic

Sold a Old Label ASM to Phil. He was very easy to deal with and I would definitely do so again. He has my recommendation.

Many thanks.

Picked up a couple of books from Phil's most recent sales thread, and I couldn't be happier. Books were accurately graded, priced great, packed tightly, and shipped quickly -- plus he was friendly and great to deal with. (worship)

This was my first transaction with him, but it hopefully won't be the last. (thumbs u

Great transaction as a buyer - Phil was looking for a specific book in the WTB thread. After a short discussion we agree to a price and he paid promptly. Very direct, no nonsense, kind of a buyer. Pleasant to have dealt with.

Phil just picked up some books from one of my recent sales threads, and the transaction went perfect from start to finish. He paid immediately, and he was a pleasure to deal with throughout, with great communication. Looking forward to dealing with him again down the road. (thumbs u