• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top City Comics' Feedback Thread
1 1

126 posts in this topic

A is not only for Adrian but it is for Awesome. I did a mega-trade with Adrian, who is not only a gentleman but an incredibly nice and easy going individual. Perfect all-around transaction from start to finish. I look forward to doing more deals with him. thank you again!

Adrian responded to my want to buy for an Action Comics #242. Not only did he sell it to me for a good price but the book is simply beautiful!!! We talked back and forth on the Board and eventually I also ended up buying a nice Showcase #9! Top City Comics is 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‘s in my book and I hope to do more business with them in the future!!

Bought a 4-figure BA key from Adrian and it couldn't have gone smoother.  The communication was great and he packaged the book like a pillow.  Would buy from him again anytime.  Thanks for a great transaction!

Hey everyone,

Just bought a TTA #27, 2.0 CGC graded first Antman from Adrian.  Book arrived extremely well packaged and shipped quickly, and exactly as Adrian had described it.  Buy with confidence, definitely one of the Good Guys!!!!

Regards

Bob Strain