• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

Assuming this is a performing buyer, it looks like kuddy needs to be removed from the club list. :sorry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-1-Deadpool-Campbell-Variant-CGC-9-8-2010-Series-/252023175900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aadc07adc

At least he got a nice price for his exit ticket. (thumbs u

-J.

Yup, that's me. The deal is being reviewed by PayPal so hold off for now :)

K.

Did you get the $3500?!?

Assuming this is a performing buyer, it looks like kuddy needs to be removed from the club list. :sorry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolverine-1-Deadpool-Campbell-Variant-CGC-9-8-2010-Series-/252023175900?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aadc07adc

-J.

K.

Did you get the $3500?!?

Sold the book for $3000.

K.

PayPal's review was complete and finalized. I'm shipping the book on Monday.

It was a pleasure being in the club. But it's not all bad. I'm still a member of the ASM 667 Dell'Otto Club (if that's a club) ;)

K.

It was a pleasure being in the club. But it's not all bad. I'm still a member of the ASM 667 Dell'Otto Club (if that's a club) ;)

K.

Congratulations on the sale. $3k is right there with GPA so the book looks to be holding its value in a 9.8 well. :applause:

Better hold onto the 667 Dell'otto though. That book's rarity and lack of copies put up for sale in any condition, raw or slabbed is stuff of legend. You'd kick yourself if you ever let it go.

ASM 667 Dell'otto club: Population: 3 (Two slabbed 9.8's, and one raw).

-J.

K.

Congratulations on the sale. $3k is right there with GPA so the book looks to be holding its value in a 9.8 well. :applause:

Better hold onto the 667 Dell'otto though. That book's rarity and lack of copies put up for sale in any condition, raw or slabbed is stuff of legend. You'd kick yourself if you ever let it go.

-J.

omzno.jpg

Jerome

K.

-J.

omzno.jpg

Jerome

:whistle:

-J.

-J.

K.

Did you get the $3500?!?

Sold the book for $3000.

K.

Very nice! I will edit the list in a bit...

K.

Both books are awesome, but if I had to choose I would've done the same thing. ASM 667would 've been tough to reacquire.

The wolverine pops up on ebay. I can't remember the last time a Dell'otto went to market.

Uhhm never? Someone had one in a 3 book set on feebay a few months ago, coupled with a Supes and ASM 678 MJ variant, iirc. I just didn't have sufficient funds at the time :sorry:

Jerome

I remember that lot of books. It was about six months ago. The 667 had a totally chewed up spine. I don't even know how a modern could be that beat up. That's been the only copy in any condition that's come up for sale in nearly a year.

-J.

:facepalm:

Why do people keep putting Stan's sig on books he has nothing to do with? This makes me :cry:

All these cool clubs I've been oblivious to because I spend too much time in the WTB and TV/Movies section, I'll load a scan of mine tonight, sans ANY signature.

Why do people keep putting Stan's sig on books he has nothing to do with? This makes me :cry:

All these cool clubs I've been oblivious to because I spend too much time in the WTB and TV/Movies section, I'll load a scan of mine tonight, sans ANY signature.

Oh yes! Another member is coming!!!

In regards to Stan's sig that's the main thing that turns me away... I'm always shopping SS a unnecessary Stan Sig will definitely turn me away... If rather have the person who did the interior art then his...

Oh yes! Another member is coming!!!

In regards to Stan's sig that's the main thing that turns me away... I'm always shopping SS a unnecessary Stan Sig will definitely turn me away... If rather have the person who did the interior art then his...

Even a late issue Spidey or X-Men book is fine, I get it. He was instrumental in the creation of those titles and characters as well as directly involved with the overall publishing aspect of Marvel at the time.

But when I see a Yellow label NM 98 or even worse, an IH 181 with Stan's sig it's borderline infuriating. :frustrated:

There's no borderline, it's outright infuriating when people plaster his name over whatever they think will up the value for their book. Don't get me wrong, I love Stan Lee and I love Venom, but a Stan sig doesn't belong on an ASM 300 :sumo:

Oh, and welcome to our club man!

Jerome