• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantasyland15's Feedback thread.

59 posts in this topic

I made a very small purchase from Don, but he treated it like a very big purchase.

Don is always prompt and polite, he delivers everything he promises with speed and superior packing.

Thanks again Don (worship)

Purchased both a Vault of Horror #26 CGC 9.0 White Mountain Ped and a Weird Fantasy #8 CGC 6.5. Everything came securely packed and quickly.

Thank you so much Don! Look forward to being a repeat customer in the future!!!

Bought a couple of amazing EC slabs from Don (TFTC 20 and Vault 15). They arrived superbly packaged and just as he described them. The guy is super nice to deal with and talk to. He gave me a great deal and got me tracking info as soon as the books went out. Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I would buy from him again anytime without hesitation!

Travis

I have been buying from Don on a regular basis. My first purchase on the boards was made from Don, I purchased a stack of Atlas war books from him nearly 2 years ago and we have done quite a few deals since then. He's always been a Gentleman and I will definitely continue to purchase books from him. (thumbs u

Purchased a slabbed Marvel Tales 153 from Don, my second transaction and just as good, very prompt and friendly service, fast and secure shipping. This is my first copy of this issue and its a keeper! Many thanks Don, I'm very grateful. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

I recently sold a book to Don and I would not hesitate to deal with him again. Absolutely one of the smoothest transactions I've head on the boards. Very nice and easy to deal with.

Thanks again!

Casey

I just completed a 2 slab, 3 raw book transaction (VCC XXXIX) with Don for some wonderful pre-hero atlas books. They arrived as described, packing was excellent and Don was an extremely friendly and cordial seller. I would not hesitate to recommend Don to other board members.

I'm looking forward to our next transaction Don, thanks! :D

Recently bought Epic Illustrator 1 and Epic Illustrator 3 from Don. I am completely happy with the books since it traveled safely from UK. 

Quality comics, excellent shipping, and awesome seller. Buy with confidence!

Thanks Don!

Completed a deal with Don for a slabbed goldenage goodie. Transaction was smooth, packing was bulletproof and shipping was extremely quick. I highly recommend him, quality books, quality individual.

Thanks Don, looking forward to our next deal! (thumbsu

Just bought a Classic Golden Age book from Don. 

Great person to deal with, great communication and the packaging was top notch, along with a very speedy delivery. 

Will definitely recommend him to others. 

Thanks my friend (thumbsu

Edited by Roddulate