• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price Variant Club
32 32

3,550 posts in this topic

Found this Sgt. Fury 35¢ variant that languished on eBay for a week before I plucked it earlier this year. I paid $2, did I overpay?

sgtfury142-35centvariant-foundFriday2-20-2015_zpsgv8pvvsu.jpg

Very Nice!

I know you have been looking for a long time, I very happy it went to you :applause:

So what is the deal with the 1976 Inhumans #5 being a 30 cent cover price, then #6 coming along back to a 25 cent cover? It appears issues 4 & 6 have 30 cent variants? Does anyone have an issue 5 with a 25 cent cover price? I've got a 30 cent #5, and even though #6 was released at 25 cents, a 30 cent #5 is not unusual?

So what is the deal with the 1976 Inhumans #5 being a 30 cent cover price, then #6 coming along back to a 25 cent cover? It appears issues 4 & 6 have 30 cent variants? Does anyone have an issue 5 with a 25 cent cover price? I've got a 30 cent #5, and even though #6 was released at 25 cents, a 30 cent #5 is not unusual?

Overstreet notes the differences. Market location.

He's not talking about the regional variants. All Inhumans #5's had a 30 cent cover price. Then the standard price went back down to 25 cents with the next issue.

Overstreet notes the differences. Market location.

Looking up pricing on Marvel Spotlight Vol 2. Can someone shed some light on the number variant for #1. Sold for $350 in 2013 and I had never heard of this.

Googled it and didn't find something until going to CAF. Approximate numbers would be good to know. Anyone know how difficult this is to find?

http://www.comicartfans.com/gallerypiece.asp?piece=38795

That would be the "no Number" #1? That book is rather common,so it carries a 50-100% premium outside of nosebleed grades.