• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flash collectors thread
23 23

4,838 posts in this topic

Not low grade just well read by somebody who enjoyed it (thumbs u

I think it'd be a 3.0-3.5 if not for the tape along the spine and the three extra staples. The original staples are in place, so I'm not sure why all that was necessary. The book is complete and readable at least.

Recent addition, not the best PQ but well presenting for it's grade (well, at least the font cover).

2706151046301.jpg

You're not kidding, front cover presents like it's a full grade higher. Nice book! Hard to find nice copies of those early issues (he says as if he's telling you something you don't already know very well!)

Recent addition, not the best PQ but well presenting for it's grade (well, at least the font cover).

2706151046301.jpg

You're not kidding, front cover presents like it's a full grade higher. Nice book! Hard to find nice copies of those early issues (he says as if he's telling you something you don't already know very well!)

A nasty stain on the bc is keeping the book down.

You're right about those early issues being hard to come by. lol

Got a great deal on a low grade #108 yesterday, I'll try to post a scan or a pic later.

It's low grade, but it'll do.

Flash108.jpg

One of my favorite Flash covers of all time. Every day at 6:30 in the morn while I'm on the treadmill at the local "Y", I always think of this cover. When it came to The Flash the great Infatino was the master.

Nice pickup, my friend. :applause:

I have wanted to get a copy of this issue for a while, and that goes for both of them :grin:

FLASH106c_zps9mxpekub.jpg

This one thanks to board member Brock, AKA Carolina Comics

FLASH110c_zpsxpv21bb2.jpg

:luhv:

I have wanted to get a copy of this issue for a while, and that goes for both of them :grin:

FLASH106c_zps9mxpekub.jpg

This one thanks to board member Brock, AKA Carolina Comics

FLASH110c_zpsxpv21bb2.jpg

:luhv:

Sweet covers on both. Wally West is supposed to be in the next season of the Flash TV show. Maybe 110 will get the boost it deserves.

DSC_0022%20816x1280_zpsbzubszqp.jpg

Now that's a beauty!! Flash was my favorite DC hero growing up!! Loved the DC cartoons, the 1990 live-action version and today's series on the CW. But most of all I loved the comics.

(worship)(worship):cloud9:

Edited by Stevenrams

DSC_0022%20816x1280_zpsbzubszqp.jpg

Now that's a beauty!! Flash was my favorite DC hero growing up!! Loved the DC cartoons, the 1990 live-action version and today's series on the CW. But most of all I loved the comics.

(worship)(worship):cloud9:

Thank you Steve! (thumbs u

He also was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid and he still is.

Beautiful books. Love the DC Annuals of the 1960s and 1970s.

Here are a couple of early books in the title:

Flash 112: Origin of the Elongated Man. Great story, great art, great book. Waiting for him to appear on the TV show. (lol)

003_7.jpg

Flash 118--2nd appearance of The Trickster. May just be my imagination but harder to find in grade than his first appearance.

002_10.jpg

Beautiful books. Love the DC Annuals of the 1960s and 1970s.

Here are a couple of early books in the title:

Flash 112: Origin of the Elongated Man. Great story, great art, great book. Waiting for him to appear on the TV show. (lol)

003_7.jpg

Flash 118--2nd appearance of The Trickster. May just be my imagination but harder to find in grade than his first appearance.

002_10.jpg

I like the Elongated Man mystery stories, even the corny nose wiggle.

I used to have the complete run back in the late sixties. Stopped collecting for several years and traded away my early issues of Flash. I still have a copy of 109 which is my earliest now, I think.

11889385734_89f2fd0aaa_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun