• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Celebrity Signed Books
22 22

4,113 posts in this topic

I think the sticker gets placed if the celeb is affiliated with Celebrity Authentics. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jeremy Renner books come back with the same/similar sticker.

I think the sticker gets placed if the celeb is affiliated with Celebrity Authentics. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jeremy Renner books come back with the same/similar sticker.

They did

f99475d9-34f1-44ac-bfcc-5a733336945e_zpspja13ojz.jpg

66152F73-998D-4F4B-9C19-EDC3AE255FA2_zpseotvm8gv.jpg

AC0DC68F-58C0-4D4C-AB9A-ABA2EBBEEA23_zpscvn7mbym.jpg

Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof was recently added.

Just need SMG and Anthony Head and the Buffy book will be complete. Just need Amy Acker At FanDays for the Angel Book.

Edited by pSyCh0

Awesome to see the one got through as a 9.8SS after adding the two others

Well I need to thank all the facilitators and witnesses for taking care of my book after a few slab cracks to retain the 9.8

Same all of mine came back today with CA stickers around 40 slabs no CA cards or anything else stickers placed on at Cgc
I can tell you if my Renner has a sticker if it is ever graded. FT Modern from 6/12 and its still at scheduled for grading.

f99475d9-34f1-44ac-bfcc-5a733336945e_zpspja13ojz.jpg

66152F73-998D-4F4B-9C19-EDC3AE255FA2_zpseotvm8gv.jpg

AC0DC68F-58C0-4D4C-AB9A-ABA2EBBEEA23_zpscvn7mbym.jpg

Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof was recently added.

Just need SMG and Anthony Head and the Buffy book will be complete. Just need Amy Acker At FanDays for the Angel Book.

Those are beautiful, and like always, any picture of Lorne makes me sad. If SMG does a signing there's gonna be a mad rush.