• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mephisto25 Kudos Forum

28 posts in this topic

Matthew bought an X-Men 94 from my sales thread. Entire transaction, which included a partial trade and a couple of time payments, was extremely smooth. I would not hesitate to deal with Matthew again. I would highly recommend!

Matthew is an awesome dude with great taste in books. He bought a beautiful high-grade Spidey 101 from me. He paid quickly, had great communication, and is an asset to the boards. I wouldn't hesitate to do biz with him again. Thanks bro!!

Matt bought a high value Marvel Key on time payments and paid as promised and finished ahead of schedule. Great to deal with and a good guy. It was a pleasure enjoy the book!!!!

Christian

I just bought an FF45 from Matt. Super job at tight grading it. I am very happy. Awesome packing job too. I also got to PM'ing with Matt. Really nice guy. I look forward to his next sale's thread and talking comics in general. Roger :headbang: