• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,423 posts in this topic

I can post a better picture later. The only 9.8 SS 1/45 total on the census. Submitted to the NY Comics team for sigs and certification. Can't wait to get other ASMs back after their Michelinie/McFarlane event

As an avid Spidey collector I would like to (worship) to this book!!!!!

I am really happy it is a 9.8 as well!

Cheers!

Tied for highest in grade, only SS in grade!

Creech_zps9c358c3b.jpg

cool series I'd love to see revived some day whenever Greg takes a break from the Bat. Great book, really tough to find in that grade.

Edited by philsbackpack

Oddly enough the Registry states only one of these has been graded but I know I have seen one other signed. Anyways this one has been signed by:

Signed at Alamo City Comic Con last year by Greg Land

Signed at Amazing Arizona - Herb Trimpe, Steve Epting, Greg Capullo, Mark Bagley, Adam Kubert, George Perez.

Signed at Comicpalooza - Joe Rubinstein, Bob McLeod, Louise & Walt Simonson

Signed at Fan Expo Dallas - Nick Bradshaw, Greg Horn, Stan Lee, Jim Cheung, Dexter Vines, Bob Layton

Getting ready to crack it for another show and more Marvel Alum's to sign...

37F3EE63-B906-419B-8DF5-66CFB427535D_zpszxbtpxja.jpg

Oddly enough the Registry states only one of these has been graded but I know I have seen one other signed. Anyways this one has been signed by:

Signed at Alamo City Comic Con last year by Greg Land

Signed at Amazing Arizona - Herb Trimpe, Steve Epting, Greg Capullo, Mark Bagley, Adam Kubert, George Perez.

Signed at Comicpalooza - Joe Rubinstein, Bob McLeod, Louise & Walt Simonson

Signed at Fan Expo Dallas - Nick Bradshaw, Greg Horn, Stan Lee, Jim Cheung, Dexter Vines, Bob Layton

Getting ready to crack it for another show and more Marvel Alum's to sign...

37F3EE63-B906-419B-8DF5-66CFB427535D_zpszxbtpxja.jpg

Now THIS is how you do it! Congrats!

This one isn't mine---it's one that I did for a client for SW Celebration, but out of a number of the "same old books" coming through, this was one of my personal favorite magazines!

Star Wars Insider #136 CGC 9.6 s/s Hamill & Fisher

swinsider.jpg

IMG_4393_zpslxp2cgwr.jpg

was supposed to get this signed by Herb Trimpe, but he passed away a few days before the con. Would have been great to meet him again. (bought this from GHOST TOWN her on the boards as a raw 9.6/9.8). Tough Tough black cover.

IMG_4392_zpsqxtwiqyg.jpg

Very surprised this was the only CGC SS, with people getting sigs by the hundred from these guys at the last con.

IMG_4394_zpse2xpbtgg.jpg

The seemingly most impressive but actually least impressive comic of the group. This is actually a mislabeled 2nd print. One and only CGC SS, so rare, its not even on the census.

IMG_4397_zpsmjhafu2n.jpg

Edited by Revat

IMG_4394_zpse2xpbtgg.jpg

Very surprised this was the only CGC SS, with people getting sigs by the hundred from these guys at the last con.

Sexy. Still trying to complete the 9.8 #16-64 run, and those all have multiple SS copies already for the most part. I don't know if there's a single issue left that only has a single, or no, 9.8s.