• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

HEY! I'm not in SD. What's going on? How are things?!

I met Big Clutch (thumbs u

I watched Mark at Splash Page take issue #114's cover along with

Zekes head on a spike and the splash of staked heads

And wrap them up for someone .. There were a some pages left from the issue

Hey Guys!

I met Awax today. Dude is awesome!

It's 132.

-shawn

He is metal!

I bought a few sealed boxes for customers but I opened a few myself for the thrill. Cost on the boxes is $80 at the show. If anyone wants a box I have 8 opened boxes. 1st 8 people to pm me can have them for $90 shipped a box. It will ship USPS flat rate on Tuesday. So that's basically show cost plus shipping.

Again these are open so you won't get a golden ticket or sketch covers in them. But they will come with the thumb drive and copies of all the books.

If you're after sealed boxes to try and win the sketch variants or the golden tickets I suggest hitting up Beachbum he has a few and can be trusted not to search your boxes. After these 8 boxes I'll be sold out and I don't plan on making another trip to the skybound booth this weekend.

Again just pm me

2D343278-AB01-4F9D-9970-FE6A945319C8_zpsog4oajoi.jpg

Also, any thoughts on the value of #127 going anywhere?

It's got to IMO. One of of the top 10 (5?) most important issues in the series and it has a relatively low print run compared to some of the surrounding issues.

HEY! I'm not in SD. What's going on? How are things?!

I met Big Clutch (thumbs u

I watched Mark at Splash Page take issue #114's cover along with

Zekes head on a spike and the splash of staked heads

And wrap them up for someone .. There were a some pages left from the issue

Hey Guys!

I met Awax today. Dude is awesome!

It's 132.

-shawn

He is metal!

:headbang:

I bought a few sealed boxes for customers but I opened a few myself for the thrill. Cost on the boxes is $80 at the show. If anyone wants a box I have 8 opened boxes. 1st 8 people to pm me can have them for $90 shipped a box. It will ship USPS flat rate on Tuesday. So that's basically show cost plus shipping.

Again these are open so you won't get a golden ticket or sketch covers in them. But they will come with the thumb drive and copies of all the books.

If you're after sealed boxes to try and win the sketch variants or the golden tickets I suggest hitting up Beachbum he has a few and can be trusted not to search your boxes. After these 8 boxes I'll be sold out and I don't plan on making another trip to the skybound booth this weekend.

Again just pm me

]

That's some serious loot lol (thumbs u

Again just pm me

2D343278-AB01-4F9D-9970-FE6A945319C8_zpsog4oajoi.jpg

So out of those 8 Skybound boxes...did you pull anything good...are those the only boxes you opened.

Edited by krighton

It's probably under-appreciated atm tbh.

The book that pushed things forward a few years and set up the new society that is now the new 'Walking Dead World'

Without it, there wouldn't be stable trade routes, co-operation, fishing, and of course new characters and threats.

Outside of #1-3 and #19 (possibly #92 if Jesus sticks around) - then #127 and #132 might be the next biggest keys.

Certainly with time #27 and #53 are losing their 'status' - and first apps like Tyreese are already forgotten by most.

#132 may be a fizzer if Alpha gets whacked in the next 10 episodes, but #127 will always be the book that advanced the entire Walking Dead Universe to a new place.

2c

The book that pushed things forward a few years and set up the new society that is now the new 'Walking Dead World'

Without it, there wouldn't be stable trade routes, co-operation, fishing, and of course new characters and threats.

Outside of #1-3 and #19 (possibly #92 if Jesus sticks around) - then #127 and #132 might be the next biggest keys.

Certainly with time #27 and #53 are losing their 'status' - and first apps like Tyreese are already forgotten by most.

#132 may be a fizzer if Alpha gets whacked in the next 10 episodes, but #127 will always be the book that advanced the entire Walking Dead Universe to a new place.

2c

I agree. Issue #127 seems like a winner long term but I think #27 and #53 are and will remain bigger long term but who knows. If Magna and Zombie Bernie become big players, the sky is the limit. (thumbs u

2c

I agree. Issue #127 seems like a winner long term but I think #27 and #53 are and will remain bigger long term but who knows. If Magna and Zombie Bernie become big players, the sky is the limit. (thumbs u

In hindsight, you are probably right about #27. :foryou:

I dunno about Abe - great character that was killed off way too soon imho.

It will probably come down to how long he lasts on the TV show.

Although he lasted nearly 40 issues (?) in the book - there is no guarantee he won't die in the first one or two episodes of the TV series - and in all truth, the real $ spike in #53 came when he appeared on screen.

Always regret selling my copy :cry:lol

127-144

All of them or are some better than others?

They're all good.

127 first new people

132 first alpha

138 first alpha revealed name

death of everyone

I think Dante is in there but I forgot his first app.

Cool, which book had the first appearance of Alpha's daughter?

127-144

They're all good.

127 first new people

132 first alpha

death of everyone

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lydia_%28Comic_Series%29

Just get them all. You may only pay cover price. Except for 127

127-144

They're all good.

127 first new people

132 first alpha

death of everyone

135 1st Full appearance of Lydia