• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 GA Motorcycle Covers
5 5

179 posts in this topic

What would they be? All of the Schomburg covers, (Cap 27 and 41. All Winners 12, All Select 4)

and Batman 25, Detective 161 , Crack 9, America's Best 26, Star Spangled 7, Black Cat 1. There are many more.

Do you have a favorite? I like the Batman and Charlie Chan covers.

4809391837_bba5ac09bb_z.jpg

14568664481_71058e1b39_z.jpg2478773004_62b9ce4f01_z.jpg

11229205474_50db3ece9d_c.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

You can't keep putting oversize pics in here, it's messing up my view of the whole page... lol

After you scan the cover, go to tinypic.com and set up an account. When you've done that, upload the pic from your computer and choose the upload size (15in. screen works well here), then click upload. After the pic has uploaded, click the url that says for forums and webpages, then paste it here. The book will be the right size...hopefully...

Oh yeah...welcome to the boards... doh!

Edited by tricolorbrian

1-Cap 27

2-Cap 41.

3-All Winners 12

4-All Select 4

5-Batman 25

6-Mystic 10

7-Crack 9

8-Charlie Chan 6

9-Star Spangled 7

10-Black Cat 1.

America's Best 26, Black Cat 13 and Detective 161 can be alternates but I think there are many others that rate as high as those three.

No particular order here although my fav Caps are listed first and I like Kirby's Chan cover even though he also used it for Stuntman and Thrills of Tomorrow.

Edited by BB-Gun

Where were YOU yesterday when I was trying to figure out how to work my imovie program? hm

I was busy stealing Flea's gif of Black Cat 1. I think he made it since it is more complex than mine. .

Edited by BB-Gun