• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,750 posts in this topic

some interior scans of my Planet Comics 15 from when I scanned it for PSArtbooks:

Cover%20Split_zpsotrxtlbf.jpg

MDS00025_zpsl15ae8vs.jpg

I kinda dig Crash Parker:

MDS00044_zps87q6ydbk.jpg

MDS00045_zpslw7wctyg.jpg

MDS00046_zpsvw3yddxv.jpg

MDS00047_zpsboevejmg.jpg

The Reef Ryan splash is great as well.

Great stuff ! Thank you for sharing (thumbs u

Thanks Karl - sharing your books with PS artbooks so they could complete the "missing" volume was a really generous gesture.

Cool. Did they actually fire torpedoes that way, with a guy pulling a cord while hanging on to the bottom of the plane? :o

Nope - there was an electro-mechanical release. Shockingly, Wings covers sometimes overdramatise things...

Over the years I have posted several times in the Wanted to Buy thread on the CGC boards. Most of the time it has been crickets, but twice it has come through for me. The first happened several years back now when I was looking for a Rangers 2. Big thank you to thehumantorch who sold me this one raw and I had it slabbed. Beautiful White pages on this one...

399c3126.jpg

The second time it came through for me was about a week ago. I have been actively looking for one of these for about 8 years now in auctions, sale sites, eBay, cons, etc.... Practically anywhere to try and find one. I even still have it in my sig line as a book I am looking for....

A big thank you to Gozer for selling me this Beauty.....

Fight Comics 32 White pages Church Copy

Scan%204_zpsc7y5ks81.jpeg

I first saw this book in the Gerber Photo Journal and knew I had to find a copy, little did I know that one day I would actually own the copy printed in the book.

gojira,was it you that had the New Zealand issues?

Or maybe Boot?Both?

I had a couple, they were either British or Australian. I sold them last year, but still have a ton of Australian Bats and Supes.

gojira,was it you that had the New Zealand issues?

Or maybe Boot?Both?

I had a couple, they were either British or Australian. I sold them last year, but still have a ton of Australian Bats and Supes.

I have some Australian ones. Maybe you were thinking of those?

Oz_Fight_31_zpshu9uffcr.jpg

Oz_Planet_03_zpsnoyevlok.jpg

I first saw this book in the Gerber Photo Journal and knew I had to find a copy, little did I know that one day I would actually own the copy printed in the book.

So you landed it at last! Congratulations Kelly! Far and away the best copy on the planet.

Possibly my favourite cover of the run. Great story.

Possibly my favourite cover of the run. Great story.

Yes - perhaps mine too. It would appear that black cowled Nazis work for both of us. Or, ahem, maybe its the babe in Tyrolean garb? hm

Anyone have a preference for another Fight cover over this one?