• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your Timely's and I'll show you mine. Have a Cigar...
30 30

22,992 posts in this topic

The great missing issue of Cap's weird tales! ...Happy 4th of July, y'all!!! :hi:

b9e3147c-dcc6-4ccf-89c7-3b1fd30f067e_zps9dvpprly.jpg

7af0e62b-0d8c-403c-8cb2-2044f7cf03ad_zpstljf9prx.jpg

I don't know. The artist's rendering of Cap is spot on, but something just seems "off" with Bucky. (shrug)

The great missing issue of Cap's weird tales! ...Happy 4th of July, y'all!!! :hi:

b9e3147c-dcc6-4ccf-89c7-3b1fd30f067e_zps9dvpprly.jpg

7af0e62b-0d8c-403c-8cb2-2044f7cf03ad_zpstljf9prx.jpg

I don't know. The artist's rendering of Cap is spot on, but something just seems "off" with Bucky. (shrug)

Bucky got the boot! lol

Replaced by Golden Girl. :gossip:

Hope everyone had a glorious 4th and didn't get too wasted. So far our adventures on the Amtrak train headed west for CA have been more bucky than golden. Delays on top of delays. We had to take an Amtrak "limo" bus part way to meet our train in San Antonio because of bridge flooding delays in Arkansas. Then we learned on the way to San Antonio our train apparently had an encounter with three knuckleheads trying to beat the crossing. They lost, but more delays. With any luck we'll be in San Diego by Monday evening, but I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed. :wishluck:

Cheers,

Cap'n Cat-Man :grin:

Classic missing issue of Cap's not-so-weird tales!

caaf6eda-fc21-4ada-a475-2b438463ec03_zps4blmprue.jpg

a51e9d81-7bf5-4db2-ab59-d54b638cb255_zpsbc7gvkse.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Cover variant[/font].

Hope everyone had a glorious 4th and didn't get too wasted. So far our adventures on the Amtrak train headed west for CA have been more bucky than golden. Delays on top of delays. We had to take an Amtrak "limo" bus part way to meet our train in San Antonio because of bridge flooding delays in Arkansas. Then we learned on the way to San Antonio our train apparently had an encounter with three knuckleheads trying to beat the crossing. They lost, but more delays. With any luck we'll be in San Diego by Monday evening, but I'm not holding my breath. Fingers crossed. :wishluck:

Cheers,

Cap'n Cat-Man :grin:

Cool that you are taking the train.