• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
25 25

9,255 posts in this topic

Atlas horror books in high grades are just too expensive now when western books are not hot at all! Even with great Maneely covers!

IMG_2787_zpsiu4odqqy.jpg

:takeit: buddy, just bring it by the store after SDCC! lol

Here's a Canadian Mystic I found in my travels. Are these rare at all? Interesting matte finish on the cover stock, has a nice 'heft' to it, and a fun back cover.

33fas7m.jpg

2n7gw2.jpg

Here's a Canadian Mystic I found in my travels. Are these rare at all? Interesting matte finish on the cover stock, has a nice 'heft' to it, and a fun back cover.

33fas7m.jpg

2n7gw2.jpg

I had a copy that I sold last year. If I remember this right the cover stock is also quite thick. I kept a few of the Canadian books I purchased last year, this is one of them:

venus12_zps34b4b751.jpg

I have a few Canadian reprints. Some EC's, & here's an Atlas title; notice the "Can Ed". The cover is indeed thicker on the Atlas, but not on the EC.

2n80f2p.jpg

Here's an EC;

168fjq0.jpg

That HT is one I don't see too often. I haven't posted anything in a while.... here's two recent pick-ups, both books that I've wanted a solid copy of forever. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1452.jpg

..... this next one is a Vadebancouer book.......

DSCN1450.jpg

That HT is one I don't see too often. I haven't posted anything in a while.... here's two recent pick-ups, both books that I've wanted a solid copy of forever. GOD BLESS...

DSCN1452.jpg

DSCN1450.jpg

Great pick-ups! Jim told me that he consigned a nearly complete run of Atlas books to Heritage. To bad that I don't purchase books from them... :(

DSCN1452.jpg

DSCN1450.jpg

Great pick-ups! Jim told me that he consigned a nearly complete run of Atlas books to Heritage. To bad that I don't purchase books from them... :(

I've been outbid on some of his war books, this was my first win. The scans seemed to indicate they were tightly graded and this one was a "VG/F" and it's every bit of that. GOD BLESS...

DSCN1452.jpg

DSCN1450.jpg

I've been outbid on some of his war books, this was my first win. The scans seemed to indicate they were tightly graded and this one was a "VG/F" and it's every bit of that. GOD BLESS...

They were tightly graded IMHO - I have bought quite a few from his collection.