• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4th Patrick Tuller sketch opportunity - FF, Avengers, Wolverine, X-Men, more

163 posts in this topic

I will admit you are very good at lightboxing/inking recreations for people. I think the problems arise when you have to freehand something. I would give up using the colored pencils as they take away from your inking ability. As others have said, copics might be the answer. I bet tones would look great on your recreation stuff.

Well back to the bridge!

I will admit you are very good at lightboxing/inking recreations for people. I think the problems arise when you have to freehand something. I would give up using the colored pencils as they take away from your inking ability. As others have said, copics might be the answer. I bet tones would look great on your recreation stuff.

Well back to the bridge!

Thanks for providing something constructive. I will consider your suggestions.

Well back to the bridge!

Haha... to each their own I guess. To be honest, I like the colored pencils. Wouldn't mind seeing copics to compare since your friend brought it up though. :grin:

Despite all attempts to work on art projects, there has been no opportunity over the past year due to a massive assault of problems.

In the past year, I went through the following:

1) Watched my father-in-law deteriorate and pass away from Parkinson's

2) My wife had surgery for breast cancer

3) My dad had a stroke and almost died

4) Our scum-sucking landlord tried to extort us into signing a 12-month lease while we were buying a house and dealing with my father's condition, then refused to give us an extension to stay another 4 weeks while we were closing the house purchase.

With all that said, we are staying at my dad's house until we can move into our new house at the end of the month. It is my intention to do everything I can to resume working on projects while I'm here managing all other situations.

If all goes according to plan, I should start posting new art again this next week.

Sorry to hear about the hard times. :(

Your work looks great, really like this Punisher.

676036737_o.jpg

Hoping things get better for you, Looking forward to seeing your future sketches. :popcorn:

49 minutes ago, Pirate said:

nice just short of two years to ink!

I have tried to be civil to you when you have posted your trolling comments, but I've had enough! You have no idea what hell I've been through over the past two years, so I would advise you to keep your comments to yourself and stay out of my thread. Go find someone else to harass!

Just now, Patriot6 said:

Had never seen this thread before, I really like the Punisher too. 

1 minute ago, ss5rmp said:

these are nice and all that but thread needs more DC...

seriously though nice job really love the ff1

Thanks a lot. I've got a whole box of sketch covers that I've accumulated (including some DC) that I have meant to work on. Now that everything has finally calmed down in my personal life, I'm looking forward to getting some more done.