• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any further info on Daredevil Netflix show?
6 6

2,037 posts in this topic

The beauty of comic book productions - instant storyboards to reflect on!

Jon Bernthal AKA The Punisher (Marvel/Netflix’s Daredevil) Is Doing Some Research!

11426352_1614931658791332_267592658_n.jpg

Marvel recently announced that Jon Bernthal would be playing the role of Frank Castle/The Punisher in season 2 of Netflix's Daredevil. Bernthal was seen today at Hypno Comics in Ventura, California doing some research on Frank Castle. Some of the titles Bernthal is seen researching include “Born” and “Punisher Max”.

The Walking Dead and Fury actor was nice enough to pose with the store's owner and even signed his first of many Punisher comics. It's good to know that Bernthal is doing the necessary research that will help him bring Frank Castle to life.

:applause:

I like Thor's hammer smashed into the wall in the back.

Charlie Cox Honored By American Foundation For The Blind

On Thursday night, Daredevil star Charlie Cox was honored at the 19th Annual Helen Keller Achievement Awards held by the American Foundation for the Blind. Cox received an award for his portrayal of blind attorney Matt Murdock who is also the costumed vigilante Daredevil.

yZ2ndlQl.jpg

On Thursday night, Daredevil star Charlie Cox was honored at the 19th Annual Helen Keller Achievement Awards held by the American Foundation for the Blind. Cox received an award for his portrayal of blind attorney Matt Murdock who is also the costumed vigilante Daredevil.

yZ2ndlQl.jpg

What about Scott Glenn? At least Cox didn't have to wear white contacts.

yZ2ndlQl.jpg

Holy cow, he needs to rein in that neck-pelt!

yZ2ndlQl.jpg

Jealous? LONG LIVE THE NECK-PELTS! :sumo:

yZ2ndlQl.jpg

A shaved area between beard and collar would look much better than what he has there.

A shaved area between beard and collar would look much better than what he has there.

Men are hairy. What is all this shame over being a man? Be proud of your machismo. :sumo:

Yeah. I don't see you getting a spandex version of Punisher. I think you might actually get something a little like the Punisher: Dirty Laundry short mixed with War Zone & some of the Punisher MAX title.

Jon Bernthal Promises To Give 'the Punisher' His All On Season 2 Of DAREDEVIL

The Walking Dead actor has since discussed being cast as the beloved antihero, and he's even been spotted doing some research, but Bernthal recently talked a bit more during a recent CBS News interview.

"I'm extremely honored and grateful, and I know the character has a ton of fans out there," said Jon Bernthal when asked about The Punisher role. "I give every single one of them my word that I'm going to give it my all."

:whee::whee:

Hot Rumor: Is Marvel Setting Up A 'Boardwalk Empire' Reunion on 'Daredevil'?

Here’s another one to add to the pile: Marvel studios has met with Vincent Piazza. The actor is best known for playing Lucky Luciano on Boardwalk Empire, the HBO show that also prominently featured future Matt Murdock, Charlie Cox.

It’s unclear at this time who Piazza would be playing in the Marvel Universe, but rumblings of a “reunion” makes us think that Daredevil Season 2 would be the most likely place to see Piazza pop up. Since Statham pulled out of negotiations to play Bullseye on Netflix, we know that role is still up for grabs, but that doesn’t mean Piazza couldn’t also pop up as a crime lord under The Kingpin, a member of a rival gang or a District Attorney that Matt needs to face down in court.

bad-guy-TGJ.03.jpg