• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Here are scans of a couple of comics featuring that great hero Katnip together with a pesky rodent:

07-06-201174528PM.jpg

07-06-201174531PM.jpg

Sadly though Herman and Katnip never got a title of their own.

:)

Indeed!

That was impressive. That jaguar must have been very hungry to take on a croc...

Oh no! Jaguars do it all the time. Crocs are a regular part of their diet, There are plenty of videos:

Jaguars have the greatest bite strength of all the big cats.

Edited by Hepcat

Indeed!

That was impressive. That jaguar must have been very hungry to take on a croc...

Oh no! Jaguars do it al the time. Crocs are a regular part of their diet, There are plenty of videos:

Jaguars have the greatest bite strength of all the big cats.

Thanks Hepcat. I didn't know that!

Truly an amazing beast, the Jaguar. They must have very strong jaws to get through croc skin.

The classic documentary on jaguars is Walt Disney's1959 Jungle Cat which features a spotted female and a black male. At one point the male kills a croc by holding it down and drowning it. At another the female confronts a huge anaconda which she feels is a threat to her cubs. Then the big male arrives and basically says "No. This is a job for me, dear!" The male then pursues his attack relentlessly. He seems positively determined to kill the snake to reinforce the point that he's the toughest hombre in the jungle.

:cool:

The classic documentary on jaguars is Walt Disney's1959 Jungle Cat which features a spotted female and a black male. At one point the male kills a croc by holding it down and drowning it. At another the female confronts a huge anaconda which she feels is a threat to her cubs. Then the big male arrives and basically says "No. This is a job for me, dear!" The male then pursues his attack relentlessly. He seems positively determined to kill the snake to reinforce the point that he's the toughest hombre in the jungle.

:cool:

That's amazing! One tough hombre indeed. I always thought the big cats shied away from avoidable confrontations with animals that could potentially harm them... not anymore!

That's amazing! One tough hombre indeed. I always thought the big cats shied away from avoidable confrontations with animals that could potentially harm them... not anymore!

Challenging a big cat can be the last mistake even the biggest of fellows makes:

;)