• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men: Apocalypse set for May 27, 2016

1,618 posts in this topic

Yeah. Might also be circa-X-Tinction Agenda bald Storm.

Which reminds me... I'm pretty sure that her secondary mutation is to grow hair at freakish rates. She went from bald back to long hair in about 12 issues that spanned all of about 3 weeks of continuity after she got baldified in X-Tinction Agenda.

Edited by Doktor

If I don't see Storm with a mohawk in this movie,I'm going to be very disappointed :(

It's the 80's for god sakes,the rise of punk rock.

I was thinking the exact same thing. :wishluck:

Punk was dead by 1979.

If I don't see Storm with a mohawk in this movie,I'm going to be very disappointed :(

It's the 80's for god sakes,the rise of punk rock.

I was thinking the exact same thing. :wishluck:

Punk was dead by 1979.

Punk was dead, but Mr. T was still kicking in the mid-80's. Didn't Robert Downey Jr. have a mohawk in Back To School? I might be thinking of another movie.

X-Men: Apocalypse Star Olivia Munn Shows Off Sword Skills

Many of the casting announcements for X-Men: Apocalypse were a surprise, but perhaps the biggest was that former “Attack of the Show!” host-turned-actress Olivia Munn would take on the role of Betsy Braddock, AKA Psylocke, for the sequel. Now, to show off her preparation for the role, Munn has revealed a video on her Instagram of her skills with a katana, one of Psylocke’s signature weapons in the source material.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Singer says the mutant sequel details 'birth of the X-Men.'

Arriving in theaters on May 27, 2016, Apocalypse is set in 1983 and finds the mutants, including Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Magneto (Michael Fassbender), and Charles (James McAvoy), taking sides as the godlike Apocalypse plots world destruction. “This is the true birth of the X-Men,” Singer says. “This is how it happens.”