• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,047 posts in this topic

Picked up a fun book at the flea market today. Beat but complete.

243na0x.jpg

At a flea market? Damn!

Yup, the big Stewart's Flea Market at the Fairgrounds, it used to be monthly, but now it's usually centered around holiday weekends. It's mostly junk, but there are two or three local comic collectors who set up there. To be sure I didn't pay a "flea market price", but I still got a good deal on it!

Returned yesterday to the flea market where I bought the GL8. The same dealer had picked up a few more books in a trade. Couldn't resist these two.

Obvious issues aside, this book is gorgeous. Super clean and the reds are so deep. Loving this book.

153xyti.jpg

This one is a heartbreaker, as it is a single staple book, therefore the piece missing at the spine has rendered the cover completely detached. Still, the book is complete, pages supple, and with that Simon and Kirby cover, I couldn't pass it up.

b4unua.jpg

My lesser finds are in the Flea Market thread.

Thanks for looking!

FFF