• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 50 Year Junk Obsession
9 9

4,504 posts in this topic

Phantom Lady #17 Iconic issue and probably my favorite later Fox comic. I love "the look". One of these days I need to do a thread on "the look".

comphantomlady17_zpsb4z3tswo.jpg

SodaMintKiller :cloud9:

Check out my location!!

JoJo #11 My favorite JoJo comic. I had Jack Kamen sign it at a con long time ago. He was very surprised that anyone remembered his Fox work.

comjojo11_zpsdr1vsjqq.jpg

I think I like Jo Jo 8 a little more than 11.

8964297993_bec036d307_b.jpg

Phantom Lady #17 Iconic issue and probably my favorite later Fox comic. I love "the look". One of these days I need to do a thread on "the look".

comphantomlady17_zpsb4z3tswo.jpg

I love that comic book. One of the best of the GGA genre.

Her expression strikes of "Seriously?" to me

Flea market find from last Sunday. Somehow, if I don't find comics, this is a nice consolation prize!

mickeyferriswheel_zpscgph74e6.jpg

This will probably be my last post here for a while as while you guys are tearing up San Diego, I will be up in the Pacific Northwest "junking" with Mrs Robot. Have a good time kids, and take lots of photos for us schmoos who can't get in...

Flea market find from last Sunday. Somehow, if I don't find comics, this is a nice consolation prize!

mickeyferriswheel_zpscgph74e6.jpg

This will probably be my last post here for a while as while you guys are tearing up San Diego, I will be up in the Pacific Northwest "junking" with Mrs Robot. Have a good time kids, and take lots of photos for us schmoos who can't get in...

That is fantastic! Do you know the date; I have never seen that one.

Hey there boardies! Missed San Diego again but made up for it with a week up in Portland and the Pacific Northwest. Did a lot of "junking" and got a few side trips to Lincoln Beach OR and Olympia WA to visit with friends. Nice relaxing time. Ended up with a visit to the Portland Antique Expo show. A killer 3 day in doors (with an out door flea market). It starts early with people selling out of the vans in the parking lot at 6:00 am. Then the outdoor show opens at 8:00. At 10:00 the indoor show opens to early buyers and dealers. Stuff is coming out of boxes and the buzz is in the air. Bought a lot of "smalls" this year. Still got some more to go through but here is what I got.

portlandoct05b_zpsnes1hqsk.jpg

The Disney Map is a 1939 Standard Oil giveaway promoting the Golden Gate Expo in San Francisco. Will be going up on the wall soon! Another GREAT piece is the tin McKinley political badge from turn of the century. I think it is a very reare political piece.

portlandpremiums05_zpstvoip47q.jpg

The Batman Oregon Journal Newspaper sign was a nice find in a store we hit. I like stuff that comes from a certain geographical area. Can't find it anywhere else. Got some nice 5 gallon oil cans with airplanes on them from the 1930's that I had to ship home.

portland708toys_zpsv68l4ri9.jpg