• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,589 posts in this topic

Deadbeat Non-Payer:

Ebay user-id:

fikvolne

The deadbeat's registered name and address:

Volney Fike

2020 sth 9th st

Coolidge, AZ 85128

and the loser's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/volney.fike

Outbid a bunch of people on an auction, then no replies to contact attempts. I was counting on the $$ too. None of the other bidders took me up on a second chance offer. Totally messed up my finances

Edited by Oat Willy

Hmmm... so it looks like this guy is up to his old tricks but going bigger this time with bigger dollar mounts on his bad checks.

Seriously... who the $%)#! takes checks anymore? Who even uses checks? (except for my mortgage)

"problems with paypal"... translation: I don't have enough money & paypal won't let me spend money I don't have.

Who pays their mortgage with a check? :baiting:

My mortgage is at a different bank than my checking account. Otherwise I'd just do an auto-deduction. I wish I could start just using my Amex though if they take it. Earn points. Wait... can I do that? Because that would be brilliant. I need to look into that.

My mortgage is at a different bank than I use. I just use online bill pay.

I actually checked to see if I could pay with a CC for my mortgage and they don't take it.

Deadbeat Non-Payer:

Ebay user-id:

fikvolne

Outbid a bunch of people on an auction, then no replies to contact attempts. I was counting on the $$ too. None of the other bidders took me up on a second chance offer. Totally messed up my finances

Remove the address and the facebook page. Just leave the EBay id.

Edited by Fastballspecial

Hmmm... so it looks like this guy is up to his old tricks but going bigger this time with bigger dollar mounts on his bad checks.

Seriously... who the $%)#! takes checks anymore? Who even uses checks? (except for my mortgage)

"problems with paypal"... translation: I don't have enough money & paypal won't let me spend money I don't have.

Who pays their mortgage with a check? :baiting:

My mortgage is at a different bank than my checking account. Otherwise I'd just do an auto-deduction. I wish I could start just using my Amex though if they take it. Earn points. Wait... can I do that? Because that would be brilliant. I need to look into that.

My mortgage is at a different bank than I use. I just use online bill pay.

I actually checked to see if I could pay with a CC for my mortgage and they don't take it.

I tried that too to get some cash back % from my CC no such luck. Glad others thought of same thing.

I still write a check to my bank for my mortgage at another bank. I hate the bank due to their anti-customer policies. I will drag out as long as I can before they can get my money each month.

Reguarding Marvel Premiere 47 CGC 9.8 white pages I had on sale.

My email to him (about not getting the book for 200 bucks)

Dear cpalk719,

thank god I didnt sell it for 200. I got lucky and only got 740.00

thanks again

Scott

REPLY to me

Dear elektra101,

still didn't get your asking price.... and you got REAL lucky. you must be an employee of tates i take it asking ridiculous prices like that.

- cpalk719

My reply

Dear cpalk719,

lol I sold my last 1 for 740 also. you just don't know prices. I never EXPECTED my asking price. I see you don't understand selling.

I am not here to GIVE my books away cheaply I am here to make money. I don't work for any comic store.

I think I know comics pretty well. Only 30,000 more BOOKS to go and get CGC'ed and make more money.

If you want cheap. ITS a bad time to get into comics. With all these movies they are GOING up.

Anyways!

Good luck

Scott

- elektra101

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOT this in email this morning on ebay

Dear elektra101,

i know prices and i also can tell when someone is full of *spoon*..... if you did then your damn lucky and you were hoping and crossing your fingers nonstop.... selling comics and graded comics is all in speculation and thats it. the way your responding you seem like one of those tate's comic shop kids whom walks around with ipad and just ebay sold prices giving them an idea of things.

whether i get one of these or a tales to astonish #27 i'll purchase one for the price IM WILLING to pay not what you want.... good luck trying to get rich. once the movie is done and out of theaters your marvel premiere will only be selling for about $125 bucks that is if your lucky.

- cpalk719

WOW he sure is MAD!

I didnt sell marvel premiere 47 CGC 9.8 white pages to him for 200 dollars. Says

I work for a place called Tates. (A nice comic store with nice people)

Already on my blocked list and maybe should be on yours. I have other emails for him

but this 1 says enough. He has a HARD on for tate's as you can see.

Elektra101

Dear cpalk719,

thanks again

Scott

REPLY to me

Dear elektra101,

still didn't get your asking price.... and you got REAL lucky. you must be an employee of tates i take it asking ridiculous prices like that.

- cpalk719

My reply

Dear cpalk719,

lol I sold my last 1 for 740 also. you just don't know prices. I never EXPECTED my asking price. I see you don't understand selling.

I am not here to GIVE my books away cheaply I am here to make money. I don't work for any comic store.

I think I know comics pretty well. Only 30,000 more BOOKS to go and get CGC'ed and make more money.

If you want cheap. ITS a bad time to get into comics. With all these movies they are GOING up.

Anyways!

Good luck

Scott

- elektra101

Dear elektra101,

i know prices and i also can tell when someone is full of *spoon*..... if you did then your damn lucky and you were hoping and crossing your fingers nonstop.... selling comics and graded comics is all in speculation and thats it. the way your responding you seem like one of those tate's comic shop kids whom walks around with ipad and just ebay sold prices giving them an idea of things.

whether i get one of these or a tales to astonish #27 i'll purchase one for the price IM WILLING to pay not what you want.... good luck trying to get rich. once the movie is done and out of theaters your marvel premiere will only be selling for about $125 bucks that is if your lucky.

- cpalk719

WOW he sure is MAD!

I didnt sell marvel premiere 47 CGC 9.8 white pages to him for 200 dollars. Says

Already on my blocked list and maybe should be on yours. I have other emails for him

Elektra101

Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly, but did you sell a book and subsequently write someone who sent you an offer to gloat about the final sale price? (shrug)

wwfan28 won a book for $202.50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181781580067?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

After winning he tried to negotiate it down to $180. I said no, then he tried to get $190. I still said no. Then I tried to help by trying to cancel the transaction. He won't cancel the transaction or pay for the book. Avoid at all costs.

He kept senting me several messages BEFORE it was sold wanting to buy it for first 150

then 200. That same day I sold for 740 I emailed him. YES to gloat about making 740.

only because he was a "BLANK BLANK" with no brains and very unrealistic pricing.

YES i admit it. I did brag about

selling the book :(

still his response was strange/weird/ or whatever

started weird / ended weird....

I guess its in my nature to mess with people sometimes. :()

Elektra101

wwfan28 won a book for $202.50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181781580067?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

After winning he tried to negotiate it down to $180. I said no, then he tried to get $190. I still said no. Then I tried to help by trying to cancel the transaction. He won't cancel the transaction or pay for the book. Avoid at all costs.

Duly noted, added that d-bag to my blocked list.

In case you didn't already know.... eBay has a new option,"Report a Buyer", for sellers who come across dishonest/sketchy bidders, like the bad luck you've had with the forementioned pole stroker.So please go ahead and report him, if you have not already.Multiple reports and buyers get suspended from ebay, altogether, not sure how many reports need to be decided against a buyer but with any luck, in the case of extortion tactics....like the guy is trying to use on you, it'll just be 1 report before he's canned and he can't screw with any other sellers, either.

eBay and Paypal seem to be getting much less likely to defer to the buyer's side , in these sorts of deals.It used to be like you had to accept any return a buyer sent you, even if it wasn't the same book or a damn piece of newspaper but ebay is finally getting wise to buyer's scams.Probably due to the fact that eBay and Paypal will be separate companies soon, otherwise they'd likely keep on not giving a damn about sellers and continue to solely chase the bottom line.

Either way, this is very good news for sellers.............

Seller Protection Outline:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/seller-protection.html

Grounds succinctly laid out for slamming a sketchy in the arse:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/buying-practices.html#behaviors

Report a Buyer Form:

http://spd.ebay.com/RBASellerHub

He kept senting me several messages BEFORE it was sold wanting to buy it for first 150

then 200. That same day I sold for 740 I emailed him. YES to gloat about making 740.

only because he was a "BLANK BLANK" with no brains and very unrealistic pricing.

Elektra101

Let's clarify this.... you had a buy it now, and i made you 2 reasonable offers... after you declined i moved on. Afterwords you decided to gloat and told me you sold it for more?? then you wanted to lecture me about selling comics? i hardly believe you were being a good sport about things at all. seems pretty low if you ask me.

im also on this site, and stopped coming on here for a good while, but now let's not make things up. why not be clear as to how the matter started.

Edited by Donmeca2020

Elektra101

Do you even realize what an :censored: that makes you look like?

Whats even dumber is you came into this thread to tell us about it.

:facepalm:

You know how many people will never deal with you again because of this?

This has gotta be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen on here.

Edited by Fastballspecial

^ this FTW.

Ebay username: escaflown4

This guy didn't read the description carefully and decided he didn't want the item after receiving it and asked for a return/refund. OK, annoying but fine and I agreed to it and asked him to return the item, promising to refund him when received. All good so far, but he then files a paypal dispute which of course throws my account into a negative balance, so now I can't do any business using Paypal. I have some other transactions I needed to complete which I now can't.

Note to buyers...if you're in a situation like this and the buyer is nice and cooperative, don't file a dispute. It will f up their finances temporarily and will just make them angry and less cooperative

Dear cpalk719,

thanks again

Scott

REPLY to me

Dear elektra101,

- cpalk719

My reply

Dear cpalk719,

Anyways!

Good luck

Scott

- elektra101

Dear elektra101,

- cpalk719

WOW he sure is MAD!

Elektra101

Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly, but did you sell a book and subsequently write someone who sent you an offer to gloat about the final sale price? (shrug)

Elektra101

Based on what you've shown, his responses didn't turn "weird/strange" until after you started gloating. You didn't describe the nature of his offers other than being lowballs. Should have just moved on.

Just imagine every lowball offer being posted and linked.

Ebay username: escaflown4

This guy didn't read the description carefully and decided he didn't want the item after receiving it and asked for a return/refund. OK, annoying but fine and I agreed to it and asked him to return the item, promising to refund him when received. All good so far, but he then files a paypal dispute which of course throws my account into a negative balance, so now I can't do any business using Paypal. I have some other transactions I needed to complete which I now can't.

Note to buyers...if you're in a situation like this and the buyer is nice and cooperative, don't file a dispute. It will f up their finances temporarily and will just make them angry and less cooperative

He is a board member I think.

Elektra101

Yep, definitely blocking elektra101 (thumbs u