• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics, Pulps, and Paperbacks: Why such a discrepancy in values?
24 24

6,536 posts in this topic

Reading through this thread made me go back and look through my boxes of

paperbacks.

<a  href=https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7308/9370838283_05c071c6eb_c.jpg' alt='9370838283_05c071c6eb_c.jpg'>IMG THE FLYING SAUCERS ARE REAL

mm

Very nice. I haven't seen that one before. Gold Medal certainly stuck in an unusual title every now and again, especially as the numbers got into the 1000s.

I heart heroin!! :whee:

IMG_2868.JPG

:facepalm:

I think we've discovered the first appearance of the face palm. hm

The methods of intellectually rigorous discovery on these boards are mind-blowing.

Double-Wow on the Ace. Earmar Brown, son of Terrestrial and Martian parents, and his confidential secretary Vanita, fight to smash a Venusian conspiracy to flood Earth with a Venusian fruit...which is addictive... 64 page Tit-Bit. Rose is JR Fearn with cover by Ron Turner 1953

img5530.jpg

Double-Wow on the Ace. Earmar Brown, son of Terrestrial and Martian parents, and his confidential secretary Vanita, fight to smash a Venusian conspiracy to flood Earth with a Venusian fruit...which is addictive... 64 page Tit-Bit. Rose is JR Fearn with cover by Ron Turner 1953

img5530.jpg

Cool sci-fi book Pat!

I have a few by Andre Norton to share. I wouldn't say I have enough like this to qualify as a collection, but that could change.

Norton_4books_zpsr4ptvbvq.jpg

Always enjoyed having this book...from what I understand it contains the reprints

of the only three SAM SPADE short stories written, originally published in COLLIER'S

Magazine.

<a  href=https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7439/14200258325_48d4646636_z.jpg' alt='14200258325_48d4646636_z.jpg'>IMG A MAN CALLED SPADE

mm