• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revival

8,373 posts in this topic

IMO the the past couple of issues have been fantastic. I highly recommend getting caught up for those that liked the book in the beginning

28 and 29 were amazing issue IMO... Looking forward to reading #30. :cloud9:

Yeah, because the amount a book sells for is the most important thing right! :eyeroll:

bingo

This book hasn't been a book worth speculating on in 12 to 18 months. Unless there is some kind of movie or TV news (never going to happen at this stage) then there is no need to post about sales.

I honestly wish all the doomsayers/speculators just forget about Revival and leave the fans of the book, it's story and it's art too it so that we can just enjoy it.

Sorry but i just know that every-time this Revival thread is bumped it's because someone got bored checked e-bay, saw their #1's are now worth less than they were before and then couldn't help themselves shouting about how the book is DEAD. :/

Yeah, because the amount a book sells for is the most important thing right! :eyeroll:

Don't tell me you're surprised lol

Did anybody notice the Returned ad on the last page of this month's issue? I thought it was strange, given the history. Then again, you can't fault a creator-owned title for trying to offset the costs of keeping the book going.

IMO the the past couple of issues have been fantastic. I highly recommend getting caught up for those that liked the book in the beginning

28 and 29 were amazing issue IMO... Looking forward to reading #30. :cloud9:

28-30 are awesome!

Did anybody notice the Returned ad on the last page of this month's issue? I thought it was strange, given the history. Then again, you can't fault a creator-owned title for trying to offset the costs of keeping the book going.

The tragedy is that Revival is far more entertaining than any of the like minded shows out right now.

The tragedy is that Revival is far more entertaining than any of the like minded shows out right now.

Yup :facepalm:

Yup :facepalm:

I've felt this way about this title for the longest. I'm currently a couple of issues behind, but still enjoying this month in and month out.

This book hasn't been a book worth speculating on in 12 to 18 months. Unless there is some kind of movie or TV news (never going to happen at this stage) then there is no need to post about sales.

I honestly wish all the doomsayers/speculators just forget about Revival and leave the fans of the book, it's story and it's art too it so that we can just enjoy it.

Sorry but i just know that every-time this Revival thread is bumped it's because someone got bored checked e-bay, saw their #1's are now worth less than they were before and then couldn't help themselves shouting about how the book is DEAD. :/

The speculation on this book ended when the tv rights were passed on for an unprinted knock-off novel. Anyone thinking otherwise since then is dreaming. I was happy I sold off all my variants except one copy of the sketch in 9.8 during the hype.

I pull this book since it launched, and have a complete 9.8 run (plus the sketch #1, minus #4 sigh, gotta sub that), but I keep coming close to canning the 9.8 subscription on it. The completionist in me wont let me cancel it, but a part of me definitely hopes it will wrap sooner rather than later to save me some $$ lol.

It's a good book, but it lost some of the shine for me in 2013 when it got a little too political in its forced/simplistic stereotypes. Obviously in comic book land, it comes with the territory, but there was some pretty pathetic stuff forced into the story for a while.

I just read #30. Where the hell is Mike Norton? (shrug)

Please tell me this is a one issue thing. If this new artist is permanent, this might be the end. This issue didn't even feel like the same story. "The General"? meh Are they just phoning in issues? I hope not.

I know I'm being pessimistic - I just did not like the art in this issue and the story didn't feel right because of it. :sorry: