• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official Saga #1 RRP Appreciation Thread

536 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a raw copy of this book for sale? Also anyone know what the price range is on these books?

Depends on the grade. 9.8 blue label last sold for 1k I believe. Don't think you can find a raw vf for less than $600 these days.

I agree, will be really tough to track a raw copy down for less than $600. I'd rather put $1000 into a 9.8 or a bit more for an SS but that's just me. I may not be the best source of opinion though because it is one of my favorite covers and series. Blue or yellow they look extremely sharp. Not many slabs present as well in blue or yellow IMO.

Dang it, now I want a blue as well. lol

I have a 9.8 that I'd sell for $1000. I also have a double signed yellow label 9.8 as well.

Thanks for the info! I'll update your entry on the list.

I probably should have added myself too but never even realized there was such a list. I have a 9.8 yellow label double-signed

:whee:

Does anyone have a raw copy of this book for sale? Also anyone know what the price range is on these books?

Depends on the grade. 9.8 blue label last sold for 1k I believe. Don't think you can find a raw vf for less than $600 these days.

I agree, will be really tough to track a raw copy down for less than $600. I'd rather put $1000 into a 9.8 or a bit more for an SS but that's just me. I may not be the best source of opinion though because it is one of my favorite covers and series. Blue or yellow they look extremely sharp. Not many slabs present as well in blue or yellow IMO.

I have a 9.8 that I'd sell for $1000. I also have a double signed yellow label 9.8 as well.

I probably should have added myself too but never even realized there was such a list. I have a 9.8 yellow label double-signed

:applause: awesome news. Is that the same book that was once a blue label or is it new book?

:applause: awesome news. Is that the same book that was once a blue label or is it new book?

It's new. It was originally a raw.

Oh nice. Do you still have a 9.8 Blue?

Oh nice. Do you still have a 9.8 Blue?

YUP!

Wow. $700+ for a 9.6. Congrats to Stormsurge and his family. Winner may have been 0 feedback, but there was a 50+ in the running at the $700 mark. Great news all around :applause:

eBay

There are lots of people that support the bottom on this book, 50 feedback is small potatoes. I know several people with alt accounts in the hundreds.

I am sure the 0 feedback would just be a boardie buying anonymously. I think everything above the $400 mark in that auction are boardies and alts. Great that it went for a strong price though. :applause:

Edited by CBT

I have a raw copy that is on it's way to CGC. I will know the grade in 2 months or less I hope.

mathew

Just got the grade in...

You can change mine to a CGC 9.8 Blue label :whee: