• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Anyone have any thoughts on SW #4? I haven't read it, but heard about some events that took place...

The Star Wars books are a fun read, but I don't remember seeing anything particularly grabbing about any of the issues.

Star Wars #4 is the first appearance of

Han Solo's wife (not Leia)

They're really nuts, there were a few second prints out there, but I actually ended up with more 1:50 variants than anything (as well as a few 1:30 1:20, etc.). These are a steal at $4. I'm assuming that these were incentive variants that Marvel had printed more of than were sold/claimed by shops, so they sold them directly to this distributor. Some crazy good deals, and 99% of the copies I got are solid NM+, gorgeous books.

I guess you have to get to the Five Below the day the new packs in. The ones I've bought have had some books in NM, but others had many dings, mainly from people trying to see the books on the inside. Most of my All New Marvel Point Ones are dinged up quite a bit.

I think as a general rule ANMPO are dinged up...and Secret Wars 4 was crazy....that is by far my favorite comic of all of them...Future Imperfect was good also.

Edited by krighton

I think as a general rule ANMPO are dinged up...and Secret Wars 4 was crazy....that is by far my favorite comic of all of them...Future Imperfect was good also.

Future Imperfect #1 was incredible.

#2 was pretty cool too.

Peter David is BAD

Maestro as a spec...

You can't go wrong.

Future Imperfect #1 was incredible.

#2 was pretty cool too.

Peter David is BAD

Maestro as a spec...

You can't go wrong.

+1

Batman adventures mad love, origin of harley quinn, just keeps going up up and away. Purchased mine 2 months ago for cover price.

Looks like $500 is pretty standard for 9.8 copies.

Not too shabby. I should have hung on to more of them in the past.

Some serious dollars between Mad Love and BA 12.

Patrick

Same way for Big Hero Six, selling for much lower than pre movie hype and even then it wasn't selling all that high. For such a good movie based on Comic that is kinda shocking.

Highest closed just now

I know.. its a sig, but still, this book is definitely not dead

Raw copies can still be had on the cheap, last month I bought a couple sets of Sunfire & Big Hero 6 # 1-3 on eBay.

Got a newsstand :cloud9: and a direct copy of S&BH6 #1, 9.6 and 9.8 candidates.....methinks that this is the book that will be picking up the most steam as the movie hype on the sequel picks up....as I doubt Alpha Flight 17 will be touted as the 1st app. of BH6 with any cusses the second time around, now that CGC labels S & BH 6 as the 1st app of BH6.

Yeah that BA 12 is just crazy. I got people who dont know comics asking me if I have one or other harley books or can get them one.. Harley is just crazy popular and sure her popularity will sky rocket after the movie.