• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,445 posts in this topic

It’s somewhat a rag, but I can finally read it. :)

ejNrctOh.jpg

Nothing wrong with that copy at all.

I have lots of "Reading Copies" because it makes/made collecting affordable for me especially with the older books I am now collecting and I would rather complete my runs than have high grade books with lots of holes in the series that I could never afford to fill.

It’s somewhat a rag, but I can finally read it. :)

ejNrctOm.jpg

Nothing wrong with that copy at all.

I have lots of "Reading Copies" because it makes/made collecting affordable for me especially with the older books I am now collecting and I would rather complete my runs than have high grade books with lots of holes in the series that I could never afford to fill.

Yes, it‘s not an issue I was willing to spend much on, and it’s so sought after – I paid even too much I believe. Now the problem is I think the story is in two parts and ends in #51 so I'll have to get that one as well. :P

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

action%20242_zpsgwwdqkgh.jpg

That 7.0 is pretty sweet but when you want the best of the best, let me know...:baiting:

0A503EAF-8DA3-47C9-A3FF-98D7FB95CED5_zpsgkgnawma.jpg

Is that Rich's former 8.5?

I don't think I could handle that hideous miswrap. :D

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

action%20242_zpsgwwdqkgh.jpg

That 7.0 is pretty sweet but when you want the best of the best, let me know...:baiting:

0A503EAF-8DA3-47C9-A3FF-98D7FB95CED5_zpsgkgnawma.jpg

Is that Rich's former 8.5?

I don't think I could handle that hideous miswrap. :D

At least its more symmetrical than yours.:baiting:

Yes, its Rich's former copy. I caught him at a weak moment. I'm extremely bullish on this book long-term as well as Action #23.

I'm extremely bullish on this book long-term as well as Action #23.

Me too. It shouldn't be half the price of 252, especially given that it's exponentially tougher in nice shape.

A lot of folks, thankfully, don't like bound volumes. But I love them.

Super stoked to have scored this one today

_57%202_zpswomby7il.jpg

That is super cool Bill! How many do you have? I will have to share some pics of my bound volume, she is a real prize for me, 1-16 of Los 4 Fantasticos (La Prensa pub Mexico).

Cheers

Scott