• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

So as of the mail today, I've officially completed my Invincible run!!

Big thanks to Steve as he helped fill in a good chunk. TXReplicant also sold my the first issue- thanks.

It was a lot of fun hunting down issues. As I mentioned earlier, my ASM run is all pricey books you don't stumble on in stores. Hunting for Invincible issues, however, was a different story.

I'm glad I finally finished it. I wish I'd done it back when I started reading the book because it would have been a bit cheaper.

you're welcome!

I got it. It was too good to pass up.

If you need to fill the gaps, I've got the issues.

2c I'm betting this won't actually be a "reboot" in the traditional fashion but instead just Kirkman poking fun at the Marvel and DC reboot process. I think the on-going series will continue. There will not be a Invincible Volume 2 #1 issue. This is essentially the advertising for a story arch or two, trying to attract more readers is all. They just had a big push for getting new readers with the 25 cent issue... this is essentially the same strategy. 2c

But looking forward to it of course :popcorn:

REBOOT!

Link?

http://www.newsarama.com/25032-image-announces-new-series-at-image-expo.html

Oh I just found it on my own. Interesting... Kirkman has done nothing but poke fun at comic tropes since the beginning of the book. I'd be surprised if this is anything like traditional reboots.

Edited by Official Chris S.