• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

But why would he do it? I know he wants Rick stopped, but honking the horn killed the whole community.

The community is in trouble and need Rick and co there right away. The horn was to get them there, but they are stupid and don't think about it bringing walkers also. The wolves probably are attacking Alexandra.

I think the horn was from coming from Carl's gf. They last scene of the preview for next week's episode, showed her covered in blood and in what looked like a truck. I bet she crashed it trying to escape the attack on Alexandria that's currently going on, and her head was on the horn while she was knocked out.

Just a guess.

I think the horn was from coming from Carl's gf. They last scene of the preview for next week's episode, showed her covered in blood and in what looked like a truck. I bet she crashed it trying to escape the attack on Alexandria that's currently going on, and her head was on the horn while she was knocked out.

Just a guess.

hm

Do you guys think in the preview that the JSS the girl writes in the glass is for Jesus?

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure the "friend" that taught Morgan his moves is Jesus.

I thought the exact same thing. Especially when he said it was after the outbreak when he learned it.

Do you guys think in the preview that the JSS the girl writes in the glass is for Jesus?

Not sure, but I'm pretty sure the "friend" that taught Morgan his moves is Jesus.

I thought the exact same thing. Especially when he said it was after the outbreak when he learned it.

I will have to rewatch the episode, but it seemed like Rick kept cutting Morgan off when he was trying to say something. I am probably reading too far into it, but is it possible Morgan knows of the Hilltop or other settlements?

I will have to rewatch the episode, but it seemed like Rick kept cutting Morgan off when he was trying to say something. I am probably reading too far into it, but is it possible Morgan knows of the Hilltop or other settlements?

Maybe...

But if they follow the book, isn't the Hilltop 20 miles away from Alexandria?

And Morgan was following Rick, he was just a step behind his group, after Rick left him in that town.

But that would be cool, if Paul did teach Morgan. Cause they divert from the comic a lot.

OK,OK it was not the preacher....I still hate him.

I hate every character the actor plays.

At the premier at Madison Square Garden Seth the actor that plays Gabriel got boo'ed by almost everybody (15000 people) I felt pretty sad for him, he took it like a champ and was just smiling all night

OK,OK it was not the preacher....I still hate him.

I hate every character the actor plays.

At the premier at Madison Square Garden Seth the actor that plays Gabriel got boo'ed by almost everybody (15000 people) I felt pretty sad for him, he took it like a champ and was just smiling all night

That's funny....must suck playing a guy no one likes.