• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Project: Sugar and Spike
4 4

557 posts in this topic

Time to revive this thread with this little beauty!

Well, at least the PQ is decent. :D

RADA63042015327_9553_zpsixccrrgy.jpg

Vey nice!

I was the underbidder on the Heritage #1 in 8.0 :frustrated:

You know, I got confused over which day that one was going to come up. I thought it went low. It would definitely have sold for more if I had been on the ball.

Edited to add: I think it was the same copy that sold on HA and then was available for offers on that site. If so, it sold for less than I offered through the site.

Squeggs now that you have this CGC copy will you sell me your under copy :cloud9: ??

Actually this is my only copy ... for now!

:applause:

Finally added a new book!

First appearance of Bernie the Brain! Yes, a major S&S key!

sas72cgc.jpg

Congrats - I was hoping you would keep us informed!

How many left to go Silver?

Keep us posted - I love seeing a goal get achieved.

Good Luck!

Uh oh...competition!

Just the occasional target of opportunity. I can't imagine I'll ever complete the run. :D

.... I think it was you who snagged a Funny Stuff 1 a while back....... some of these humor books are very, very neat. The Peter Panda with the rainbow cover is another. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just added to the Project:

Love the colors and the gag on this cover. Beautiful copy!

sas63cgc.jpg

I now have 50/98 issues! Nos. 23, 62 and 82 have never been slabbed so the registry is at 47 right now. 51% complete!

Beautiful copy!

Silver, do you have a #84? (I haven't looked at every page of this thread) Someone on ebay was selling a supposed NM copy last night for $15...but I told another boardie about it and he snagged it. Good thing I don't collect this title...you don't need more competition... :D I'm going to stop looking at this thread before I get sucked into this too... :o

Edited by tricolorbrian