• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Love how the thread is really READY PLAYER ONE now. Great read, can't wait for the movie.

lol

We used to have some of these discussions in the Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth thread and I think Ken got tired of us and went into hibernation. Who could blame him ? (shrug)lol

Love how the thread is really READY PLAYER ONE now. Great read, can't wait for the movie.

lol

We used to have some of these discussions in the Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth thread and I think Ken got tired of us and went into hibernation. Who could blame him ? (shrug)lol

I'm going hunting for him at SDCC.

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/07/07/variant-envy-enormous-7-hoknes-comics-variants/#more-9389

This sadly might be the variants that breaks the completest back of mine. #7 now has more variant covers then there are issues in the series, not bad thing per say just might be to much for me to invest in for completion. :(

Standard retailer issues it is for me

http://comicsheatingup.net/2015/07/07/variant-envy-enormous-7-hoknes-comics-variants/#more-9389

This sadly might be the variants that breaks the completest back of mine. #7 now has more variant covers then there are issues in the series, not bad thing per say just might be to much for me to invest in for completion. :(

^^^this. No way I'm dropping $50 on every new #1 variants.

$66.61 CAD after exchange and shipping. Assuming it doesn't get hit with extras at the border. For 1 of each.

Soooooo "#7" variants.....

A) LCS version

B) LCS Version

C) ComicexposurewrapA

D) ComicexposurewrapB

E) ComiconartA

F) ComiconartB

G) CHU A

H) CHU B

Am I missing any? I thought there might be a Hastings?

Its a small retailer getting a tiny shop variant on #7. Yeah lets panic and run around. (shrug)