• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WYTCHES - Scott Snyder & Jock

1,106 posts in this topic

We should just throw them in my parent's pool

I'm sure they would appreciate that.

We can do it on a Thursday and the pool boy will come on friday...

Let him clean that mess up

I thought "pool boy" was your alter ego. hm

That would mean I actually have to work and do something.

That's beyond the weight limit to travel with. Maybe you'll have to pack extra carryon's to carry that fodder. lol

yummmmm... Extra carrion fodder...

We should just throw them in my parent's pool

I'm sure they would appreciate that.

We can do it on a Thursday and the pool boy will come on friday...

Let him clean that mess up

I thought "pool boy" was your alter ego. hm

I thought it was "cat caregiver" ?

From the DC panel this morning:

But wait, there's one more Bat-thing -- Snyder is now under an exclusive deal with DC Comics. "So we never have to address the elephant in the room again," Lee said.

What does this mean for the next arc of Wytches? It would be a shame to not see this story continue...

It probably means he just can't work for Marvel. More than likely he can still do his creator owned stuff. Charles Soule has an exclusive contract with Marvel, but he still writes Letter 44 published by Oni Press. Maybe this is a similar situation? I found an article on some comic related website that mentioned briefly the next arc of Wytches, but didn't have dates or many details. I really hope he continues Wytches!

From the DC panel this morning:

But wait, there's one more Bat-thing -- Snyder is now under an exclusive deal with DC Comics. "So we never have to address the elephant in the room again," Lee said.

What does this mean for the next arc of Wytches? It would be a shame to not see this story continue...

Maybe I'm the only one, but the 1st Arc inspired me to take a class in Witch Craft and I'm up to the point where I can turn small children into toads. I hope to have my Broomstick Flyers permit by the end of this year.

Keep up the dark arts! (thumbs u

I'm with Scrooge, definitely didn't work for me. Already dumped the 1st arc.

Patrick

I loved the preview, loved the first issue a little less, but still thought it was great. By the end of the first arc I thought that was a good point to just end the series though.

Have you ever wondered what a comic looks like, as it transitions from -script to print? This exclusive -script Edition by Scott Snyder will give you a sneak peek into the world of writing comics. An amazing 52 pages in length this book includes the full unedited -script by Scott of Wytches issue #1. Inside he provides references, personal experiences, and other details to help create the unique & terrifying world of Wytches.

Signed by Scott these books can be found at table GG4 for $25.00 each.

Untitled_zpsshgky8hl.png