• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week Back From CGC
46 46

17,943 posts in this topic

Was expecting 9.6s. :)

Sorry to hear. Maybe try re-subbing to see if they come back at 9.6. Cool books.

Crack them out, ding a corner and you'll get your 9.6's plus a sweet green label.

From the David and Meredith Finch in-store signing at Gotham Central back in January. Just one book. Regular cover. Nothing fancy. Keeping it simple.

WonderWoman2011-036-CGC98SS-1272240001_zpsuoruleae.jpg

Love that cover.

Got these two back earlier this week. Still waiting on my first ever sub sent in on April, but these were part of the coupon submission. (Other two were BA 12 at a 9.4 and Fear 19 at a 7.0. I stupidly forgot to take a picture before a buddy of mine scooped them up.)

I had the NM98 at a 9.4 and the IM55 at a 6-6.5 so I'm real happy.

20150717_190826_zpsd0uphuyu.jpg

Got these two back earlier this week. Still waiting on my first ever sub sent in on April, but these were part of the coupon submission. (Other two were BA 12 at a 9.4 and Fear 19 at a 7.0. I stupidly forgot to take a picture before a buddy of mine scooped them up.)

I had the NM98 at a 9.4 and the IM55 at a 6-6.5 so I'm real happy.

20150717_190826_zpsd0uphuyu.jpg

You should be :applause: