• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

L.B. Cole cover thread! Post your favorites by the master!
40 40

5,834 posts in this topic

Thanks! I love the way Cole drew planes. It can be a bit tough as a GA black cover, but I can't believe I got a #25 & 26 before this one. I don't have a copy of #23, but I do have a cover proof so the #17 is the real goal for me.

Oh what the heck .... I know I've posted it here once before (maybe twice) but it HAS been quite a while, so once again .....

Contact1198.jpg

And I love it every time I see it. It never gets old :cloud9:

Oh what the heck .... I know I've posted it here once before (maybe twice) but it HAS been quite a while, so once again .....

Contact1198.jpg

And I love it every time I see it. It never gets old :cloud9:

Agreed. It,s gorgeous :cloud9:

Since I had to spend some $$$ on the car yesterday, I decided to spend some $ on something more fun. Just another one I've been trying to find a decent, affordable copy of for the LB Cole collection:

$_57.JPG

I just got a Thrilling Crime Cases #48. I've always wanted one to go with my All-Famous Police cases #6. They seem to go together.

Thrilling%20crime%20cases%2048%20tag_zpsgrwaax3c.jpg

Thrilling%20crime%20cases%2048_zpse0rywsa4.jpg

All-Famous%20Police%20cases%206%20tag_zpsfpemv3je.jpg

All-Famous%20Police%20cases%206_zpsrxkxvizg.jpg

Man, those are reall VIOLENT!. The other one that comes to mind is I think Boy #18.

Boy1880tag_zpse548b994.jpg

Boy1880_zps1ef736dd.jpg

I just got a Thrilling Crime Cases #48. I've always wanted one to go with my All-Famous Police cases #6. They seem to go together.

Thrilling%20crime%20cases%2048%20tag_zpsgrwaax3c.jpg

Thrilling%20crime%20cases%2048_zpse0rywsa4.jpg

All-Famous%20Police%20cases%206%20tag_zpsfpemv3je.jpg

All-Famous%20Police%20cases%206_zpsrxkxvizg.jpg

Man, those are reall VIOLENT!. The other one that comes to mind is I think Boy #18.

Boy1880tag_zpse548b994.jpg

Boy1880_zps1ef736dd.jpg

Smashing! :insane:

Finally pulled the trigger on this one. Not too expensive and I'm not thrilled about the chip on the bottom but I just never seem to see copies of this one available so I decided to have this one be my "filler" for now. One of the cooler LB Cole funny animal books IMHO.

Dig those funky colors!

mv003l.jpg