• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE ASM #129 SOCIETY
14 14

855 posts in this topic

Hello collectors,

Harvey, please remove the 9.0 that was tied to my name, since i sold it.

My wife and 15 month old got me this for Father's Day this past weekend! :whee:

20150619_171031_0_zpsdkuhiiem.jpg

R_H

:headbang: Amazing! Congrats!

Hello collectors,

Harvey, please remove the 9.0 that was tied to my name, since i sold it.

My wife and 15 month old got me this for Father's Day this past weekend! :whee:

20150619_171031_0_zpsdkuhiiem.jpg

R_H

Congrats that's a really nice looking copy!!

Sweet buddy!! :applause:

Unfortunately, I can't do anything with the list as there is no more allowable data. :sorry:

People update the thread with their new addition, but no one ever updates the thread when they sell their books. :taptaptap:

I wonder what the percentage is of people who still own their books in the Club. hm

I still have mine!! Here's some scans of it, the photo's I posted a long time ago don't do this book justice. It's the nicest copy I've ever seen in hand/up close.

I've been wanting to get it pressed and grade for years now I've just never got around to it. Well I guess I'm more scared that it'll get a bad press job and lower the grade of it. That's probably why I haven't done it yet.

ASM129A_zpse30d4bb2.jpg

ASM129B_zpsdf26d74e.jpg

Unfortunately, I can't do anything with the list as there is no more allowable data. :sorry:

People update the thread with their new addition, but no one ever updates the thread when they sell their books. :taptaptap:

I wonder what the percentage is of people who still own their books in the Club. hm

I still have mine!! Here's some scans of it, the photo's I posted a long time ago don't do this book justice. It's the nicest copy I've ever seen in hand/up close.

I've been wanting to get it pressed and grade for years now I've just never got around to it. Well I guess I'm more scared that it'll get a bad press job and lower the grade of it. That's probably why I haven't done it yet.

Killer copy! :applause:

ASM129A_zpse30d4bb2.jpg

ASM129B_zpsdf26d74e.jpg

Killer copy! :applause:

ASM129A_zpse30d4bb2.jpg

ASM129B_zpsdf26d74e.jpg

It's a beaut! Why mess with it?

ASM129A_zpse30d4bb2.jpg

ASM129B_zpsdf26d74e.jpg

The only reason I wanted to get it pressed is because it has 2 minor non color breaking spine ticks on it. The spine ticks can be seen in the scans one is by Spiderman's elbow below the cover price and the other one is on the Punisher's elbow. Over all it is a Great looking book it's centered perfectly, it has perfect corners all 4 are really sharp, the outer/opening edges look perfect, the spine is really nice, the staples are centered perfectly on the side of the spine, and it has white pages.

I'll probably end up just keeping it raw and if I do decide to get it graded I'll probably just send it in as is.

ASM129A_zpse30d4bb2.jpg

ASM129B_zpsdf26d74e.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

People update the thread with their new addition, but no one ever updates the thread when :idea: they sell their books. :taptaptap:

Start an overflow thread (like we do for the Virtual Comic Con) and add a link to the 2 threads so we can go back and forth between the 2. :idea:

But yes, you are correct. People should let us know when their book has been sold or replaced with another copy. My ASM 129 double cover is up for sale now so I might be removing that one soon (or someone else will be adding it).

That is just a beauty! A lot better than mine in this case… lol

Thank you Claudio! lol

I have owned a few copies over the last two decades, but this is the nicest one I managed to snag up at a decent price (this book has always been expensive, especially in the 90's, I didn't have a lot of money for comics back then).

That is just a beauty! A lot better than mine in this case… lol

Thank you Claudio! lol

I have owned a few copies over the last two decades, but this is the nicest one I managed to snag up at a decent price (this book has always been expensive, especially in the 90's, I didn't have a lot of money for comics back then).

Mine is here. :blush: