• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DavidTheDavid's Feedback!
3 3

301 posts in this topic

Bought a nice Conan #1 slab from David. Transaction was super easy, shipped immediately and super secure packaging. All I had to do was send the $$! I appreciate these kind of "no worries" board transactions! :whee:

David paid immediately and was fantastic to deal with.

Great communication skills and an overall super friendly person.

It was my pleasure to have dealt with James and I would not hesitate to do so again in the future. :applause:

Alex

I just purchased an IM/SM #1 from David's recent sales thread.

Expertly graded and described perfectly, shipped fast and safe, and just an all around great person to deal with.

I will definitely be back for Moar!

Recently bought two books...... very fast shipping and the books are graded very, very tight. I'll definitely be on the watch for future threads by the Man With Nice Hair....... thanks, Dave. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

The man with double the Davids bought two separate lots of books from me recently, and in each instance he was great to work with! Quick to pay, and just overall smooth transactions. Thanks so much!

David bought a couple of raw ASMs from me and he was a pleasure to deal with! Fast payment and he took the time to tell me that the books had arrived safely! Thanks!

Doube David did a deal with me while he was on vacation and he paid uber fast and was just a great guy in general.......so glad he likes his new books and happy they found a great home.