• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicXposure - Scam?
1 1

110 posts in this topic

Ordered something from their website a few weeks ago. Received nothing, no reply to my contact attempts, and had to file a paypal dispute to be reimbursed also which they did not reply to. Are these people/person an actual business?

Their email is: dannyperdomo1102@gmail.com. I'm assuming the proprietor is somebody by the name of Danny Perdomo?

Anyway, what a pisser. Nothing's worse than this sort of thing

What did you order? Was it a pre-order item not due for a few weeks?

It was their Spider-Gwen 5 variant. Pre-ordered it when it was a pre-order and it came out a few weeks ago.

Edited by Oat Willy

Maybe the guy died, or maybe he's on the road on a buying trip. In the old days it was not uncommon to wait a month or two for a catalog item to arrive.

Well, they are actively posting away every 5 minutes on their facebook page like a 13 yr old girl. So they're obviously online and as such are presumably seeing the emails I sent and the messages via the paypal dispute I filed. No excuses for that nonsense.

HI,

My name is Eddie! one of the owners of Comicxposure.

We are grateful for all the support we have gotten from everyone on the cgc board. up to June 10th we where operating as normal getting orders out. We have now tripled our business basically over night in the beginning of june and it caught us off guard with all the orders received. However since the 10th we hired more staff and trained to help get us up to date as of tomorrow we will be up to current orders and all pre orders placed before June 10th will be filled and done. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

When attempting to contact us use the contact page on the site or the phone number.

Again thanks for your continued support and not to worry we aren't going anywhere.

I need to find out what these guys are doing?

We are grateful for all the support we have gotten from everyone on the cgc board. up to June 10th we where operating as normal getting orders out. We have now tripled our business basically over night in the beginning of june and it caught us off guard with all the orders received. However since the 10th we hired more staff and trained to help get us up to date as of tomorrow we will be up to current orders and all pre orders placed before June 10th will be filled and done. We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

When attempting to contact us use the contact page on the site or the phone number.

Again thanks for your continued support and not to worry we aren't going anywhere.

They're making some of the craziest / coolest Spider-Man variants. (and have the full support of the speculator community)

6/10? Pretty sure that's when news broke on various sites they were pre-selling these:

http://shop.comicxposure.com/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-RENEW-YOUR-VOWS-3-MIKE-DEODATO-COLOR-CX250.htm?categoryId=-1

Not a scam. I have gotten a ton of books from them. Eddie is a good guy and they did sell the heck out of the Amazing Spider-Man Renew your Vows variant at the beginning of the month. I have only had one issue and it was taken care of right away by Eddie.

Well I got my book today, packaged in the worst, flimsiest, most irresponsible packaging I've ever received a comic in. It was bagged and boarded, then taped to a single piece of thin cardboard cut (to comic size) from a priority shipping box, and sent in a manilla envelope, with 'do not bend' written on it. Of course it arrived bent to s#!t

I'm glad you brought up their crappyness. I was pissed when I got my books after a month also. And I had 3 different "free when you order $x amount" books on my my order invoice. We'll they just marked out 2 of them on the invoice I received. I called and they when they picked up and their barely audible cell phone they said "oh you can only pick one" well that would been nice to know before I got the one I wanted least. 3 were on the invoice paid for one wad sent. No offer to send the one I wanted. He said they'd give me one with my next order.. yeah I don't ever wanna order from you again.

Well I got my book today, packaged in the worst, flimsiest, most irresponsible packaging I've ever received a comic in. It was bagged and boarded, then taped to a single piece of thin cardboard cut (to comic size) from a priority shipping box, and sent in a manilla envelope, with 'do not bend' written on it. Of course it arrived bent to s#!t

You cannot do a rush job.....terrible