• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE HULK #181 CLUB
24 24

1,668 posts in this topic

First time posting but have been reading and lurking for a few months now.

Just getting back into collecting and decided this is the book I must own to re-start my collection.

I hope to have my copy in hand later this week as I came to an agreed upon price for a cgc 8.5 last night.

How many out there feel the 180 book is also a must have to go along with your 181?

I can already tell i'm going to want a matching cgc 180 to go along with the 181 but it will have to wait for awhile as my "fun" money will need to be replenished now =)

I can't speak for others but I have always been fine having a decent looking raw copy of a 180 to go along with my CGC 9.6 181. I have never felt the necessity to own a graded 180 or spend any real money on a copy.

-J.

But it's his 1st appearance!!! :baiting:lol

I'm in! Missing stamp but looks pretty nice overall me tinx?

E59CyXL.jpg

Yes the colours are really vibrant on that one. Congrats. :applause:

The book still seems to be chugging along in all grades. A 9.0 just set a new GPA high at $3200. :headbang:

-J.

Was a little surprised to see this particular 9.4 go this high in the CC auction : :o

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=589773

-J.

I dunno the shelf for IH181 is starting to look pretty high... Killing him off really put fans into overdrive I feel... It's like having a favorite cartoon when your a kid and them pulling the plug on the series... you want to watch it even more... hoping that next season it'll be back up again...

Edited by Snikt!1988

My old reader copy I bought for $50.00 just got graded.

Incredible Hulk 181

11/74

Marvel Comics

Universal 4.0

OFF-WHITE TO WHITE

Len Wein story

Herb Trimpe and Jack Abel art

Herb Trimpe cover 1st full appearance of Wolverine.

Wendigo appearance.

Better than expected!

This is my second entry with my 9.6.

Pretty pumped!