• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

Best bet is just the $4.95 w/ no later printing designation (or missing printer's numbers) on the inside.

Sure, but this "why later versions have "$4.95, $5.95 Can" on them" argument is idiotic, as why release a comic for $4.95 USD and then a later printing for $5.95 USD, then later issue another printing with "$4.95 USD, $5.95 CAD" on the cover?

It makes no sense, other than if the $5.95 on the second comic was intended to be CAD.

Man, I don't know how many runs of Copper X-Men and X-Factor I have from lots/collections I bought, but the number's pretty freaking high.

I won't have a chance to look through my books until later this summer (we're preparing for a new house move in Fall) and by that time the speculators will probably be on to other books.

Man, I don't know how many runs of Copper X-Men and X-Factor I have from lots/collections I bought, but the number's pretty freaking high.

I won't have a chance to look through my books until later this summer (we're preparing for a new house move in Fall) and by that time the speculators will probably be on to other books.

I started buying them about a year and a half ago or so.

'fess up; who else is checking to see if any of that isn't actually drek. Who those, those Impact comics could see renewed interest if the Archie reboot takes off.