• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crassus Feedback Thread

210 posts in this topic

Everytime I have a transaction with Robert, it is always a tremendous pleasure. He's great to talk with, his books are priced great, tightly graded, and packed to withstand anything that can be thrown at them. Truly one of the best sellers around here, and I always look forward to his threads. :cloud9: Thanks again, Robert!

Holy cow?! How did Robert outdo himself? I don't know how he did it, but somehow, he did.

Here, let me enumerate the ways:

1. This amply-sized box of comics was taped about all open edges. Not too much, not too little. It was Goldilocks good. Even more, I opened the box and found two pieces of foam cut to fit the interior. The comic itself, a slab, was enclosed in the obligatory cardboard sandwich and sitting on top of packing peanuts. Oh man, that black foam. That did it. The perfect pack job.

2. Even better, I can now use the same box and packaging to send him the comics that he's due as part of our transaction. He doesn't even know this, but he's gonna get that sweet box and those sweet custom-cut foam blocks back in his crib.

The usual stuff is usual. The book is what he said it is, it looks even better in person, and it fills an unsightly gap in my collection. :applause:

I have dealt with Robert on numerous occasions, selling him books and buying books from him. He just purchased another batch of books from me, a mixture of golden and bronze age and a oop HC. We had a smooth transaction as always, the payment came in fast and communication was great. He's one of the best! (thumbs u

No worries purchasing anything from Robert. I purchased a Superman 170 and it came quickly and in bulletproof packaging. His grading is spot on and has great communication. Just pull the trigger and put up the :takeit:

I lurk on these boards solely for the purpose of scooping books off Robert's sales threads. He's that good. Super packaging, lightning fast shipping . . .

Thanks for the FF22 and the X-Men51 with the Steranko sig!

(worship)

Just snagged a beautiful JIM from Robert's latest sales thread. As has always been the case in multiple transactions I've had with him, the book was tightly graded, priced great, and shipped quickly and securely to my door. Add in Robert's great communication, and there's not a better seller on the boards. (worship) I always am happy to be a part of his threads! :cloud9:

Robert is such a great addition to the boards..... and when you get a book from him it's always nicer than the grade. In addition to all that, I recently sold Robert one of my most cherished books when I lost my job, with the agreement that I'd get first shot at it if he ever sold. Guess what ? That's exactly what happened :cloud9: A man of his word, all the time, every time. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Robert is top notch. Always a gentleman and super-friendly. He bought a high grade TOS80 off me, paid immediately, and had great communication throughout. I look forward to our next deal. Thanks bro!