• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suicide Squad movie coming
2 2

3,562 posts in this topic

Hey Girl

IMG_3709_zpsfjonkiob.jpg

Back to my theory about how she writes stuff on her face during the movie and they arn't face tattoos.

Some one F'd her right in the P'y?

I bet it was this guy…

boilbqzimaebuup.jpg

I wish there was a thread about how CITYTV sucks and is trying to kill this movement. :(

5-10 minutes of the movie have leaked and everyone is an uproar on the movie being a failure

That's because for fanboys there is no middle ground between "awesome" and "sucks".

David Ayer's computer and cellphone were stolen a few days into them filming the exterior scenes so most of the leaked "jokers voice" and other videos that will start coming out of the wood works will not be appearing in the film.

Believe it or not, these were the only copies of those scenes and are now being rewritten and reshot as to not screw the pooch so to speak.

David Ayer's computer and cellphone were stolen a few days into them filming the exterior scenes so most of the leaked "jokers voice" and other videos that will start coming out of the wood works will not be appearing in the film.

Believe it or not, these were the only copies of those scenes and are now being rewritten and reshot as to not screw the pooch so to speak.

Unless fan reaction on the net is really positive, then those scenes will definitely appear in the film. Smells like a test screening in the form of a "leak" to me, but maybe I'm just overly cynical pre-coffee.

Unless fan reaction on the net is really positive, then those scenes will definitely appear in the film. Smells like a test screening in the form of a "leak" to me, but maybe I'm just overly cynical pre-coffee.

It feels like it has become the norm with certain productions. Like all the pilots leaked in advance before the real show appears.

Either studios have no controls in place to avoid such situations, or directors have found this to be an easy way to pre-market and adjust accordingly where needed.

Has anyone questioned Lex?

Or maybe because what we've seen actually SUCKS.

You damn apologists... ;)

+1

I think this will be the movie that starts the super hero movie bubble to pop.

It looks utterly ridiculous. Something you find on the Syfy channel. Very cheesy looking.

I just hope the Batman character comes out unaffected by this. :wishluck:

To go from the Nolan Batman Trilogy to this is quite concerning to me.

Is this movie rated R or PG-13? Something seems off about this film, especially when marketing a movie to kids that has Batman and the Joker in it with the name Suicide in the title name.

You would think after that theatre shooting in Colorado they would be more cautious.