• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are the rarest romance comics?
32 32

6,421 posts in this topic

Ebay news

Cindy 37 BIN'd at a very respectable...$588! Congrats to the seller, a boardie who nailed this one.

Cindy37f_zpshzx9uzch.jpg

and

there's a Teen-Age Romance 9 slabbed 8.0 up for 10K. 18 watchers, I would imagine some of us. Originating from Eugene. Seller apparently is Ryan Elliot, whose name came up on the boards again recently. Something about a suit based on fraud and conflicts of interest.

PGX in hot water?

Ebay news

Cindy 37 BIN'd at a very respectable...$588! Congrats to the seller, a boardie who nailed this one.

Cindy37f_zpshzx9uzch.jpg

and

there's a Teen-Age Romance 9 slabbed 8.0 up for 10K. 18 watchers, I would imagine some of us. Originating from Eugene. Seller apparently is Ryan Elliot, whose name came up on the boards again recently. Something about a suit based on fraud and conflicts of interest.

PGX in hot water?

Why does this issue of Cindy sell for so much? Is it considered an exceptionally "hot" cover, or what? Would someone enlighten me?

Ebay news

Cindy37f_zpshzx9uzch.jpg

Why does this issue of Cindy sell for so much? Is it considered an exceptionally "hot" cover, or what? Would someone enlighten me?

$588 for a ragged copy like that does seem exorbitant, theoretically it would make a 2.0 worth around $1500-$2000, but as we all know, for high demand, harder to find books it doesn't always work that way.

I get the demand for the cover, it does stand out, and only recently became a hot book which tends to drive interest higher. And the prices it fetches aren't much crazier than $400 for a seemingly random DeCarlo Millie the Model in low grade.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Millie-the-Model-56-VG-1954-Dan-DeCarlo-art-GGA-Good-girl-/181741083929?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a509cdd19&nma=true&si=HgJB94ydyPQ8mWkxjfugUzESv88%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Ebay news

Cindy37f_zpshzx9uzch.jpg

and

PGX in hot water?

A grader selling a book he graded? Talk about conflict of interest.

Ebay news

Cindy37f_zpshzx9uzch.jpg

and

PGX in hot water?

It's a cute cover, in a headlighty way. Maybe I should sell mine.