• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

He had a thread started advertising a book he's been working on with a link to a Kickstarter...with his name. :facepalm:

Rubberflipz survived longer than his other shills. He's getting crafty.

I may not make a show of it, but there are people here I genuinely enjoy seeing on a regular basis, even if it's just to spar.

Then you should go talk to Jdog in the B&B28 thread in the SA forum. :grin:

Feel-good video of the day... :cloud9:

"You're looking really good, man," Bono told the singer of a U2 tribute band that he'd pulled onstage at the band's L.A. Forum gig Tuesday night. It helped that the man in question, Joe Hier – who sings for an outfit called Hollywood U2 – was in full Bono gear with rose-tinted glasses and slicked-back hair (which unfortunately was not the U2 frontman's current blond hue). "Don't want to mess with the day job?" Bono joked about the hair color. But nevertheless, the real U2 frontman kept him onstage.

For most of the band's performance of the group's 1998 single "Sweetest Thing," Hier held another fan's iPhone and filmed the performance. Midway through, the pair locked sunglasses and Bono let Hier have a go at the chorus before giving him the mic. The impersonator then handled lead vocals while Bono played piano. "You've got a great voice," the real Bono told Hier after a big hug. Then later, in a faux-southern accent, Bono said, "only in America."

:hi:

Sorry to cause any concern. Just real busy lately.

I've learned not to read the boards when I'm under a time crunch....10 minutes turns into hours so easily.

You guys feel free to chit chat in here any time you feel like it. Mi casa tu casa. :) I'll stop in when I can.

Is time crunch code for 27 year old smokeshow by any chance?

:hi:

Sorry to cause any concern. Just real busy lately.

I've learned not to read the boards when I'm under a time crunch....10 minutes turns into hours so easily.

You guys feel free to chit chat in here any time you feel like it. Mi casa tu casa. :) I'll stop in when I can.

Is time crunch code for 27 year old smokeshow by any chance?

Not since February. :D