• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine #1 Campbell Deadpool Variant appreciation thread...
3 3

601 posts in this topic

I offered $2400 cash in hand... since I'm making a trip to his neighborhood... he was offended to say the least... I think Id keep one raw; one blue labled; and one strictly for signing... or all for signing... oh well...

He was offended ? Sounds like you made a very strong offer for one of those.

Hopefully he comes to his senses and reconsiders. :wishluck:

-J.

IMG_5973_zpskrwqdlkg.jpg

There hasn't been a post in here for awhile... Been wanting to share since Herb has passed away...

He told me to "hold your breathe" as he signed it... Genuine guy!

-Also I don't think it will be the same without him... Cant Imagine getting a wolves book signed without his sig... sure he didn't make the design... but he did the first work...

Edited by Snikt!1988

IMG_5973_zpskrwqdlkg.jpg

There hasn't been a post in here for awhile... Been wanting to share since Herb has passed away...

Very nice snikt.

Please tell me that third signature is J. Scott Campbell and not Stan Lee though. lol:baiting:

-J.

IMG_5973_zpskrwqdlkg.jpg

Very nice snikt.

Please tell me that third signature is J. Scott Campbell and not Stan Lee though. lol:baiting:

-J.

I think we all know the answer to that. I'm just hoping there's not a Stan Spider-man head underneath.

lol Yeah that looks about right.

-J.

I should list it on ebay as such... "Buy it now! 30k" hm

Saw a IH181 with a Stan sig on comic connect... 20k offered... so far with a 30k price tag... :o

Edited by Snikt!1988