• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Going to be at Hastings Entertainment's EP!C EXPO in Amarillo, TX June 13th & 14th with this exclusive beauty on the table 2 weeks before street date. Limited and I'll have details on how to pick it up after the con if you can't make it should supplies be available!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1537274063226770/

tumblr_np0l0nhmC51tuk6gvo1_1280.jpg

Please come to Phoenix. Soon.

Please. :(

Will you be at SDCC and if so are you working on anything special??

No SDCC this year, because the next time I go, I want to invade and conquer Hall H. You know - nothing too ambitious ;)

lol I stay away from that room.

What would you guys say is the going price for a raw NM #1 thinking about selling my lot but dont want to get jolted. haha

Cover A, B, Hastings or Phantom?

Cover A

Okay so I finally read the trade John sent me.

Not bad at all. The art was well above average. I thought the plot was a little rushed, but I guess you gotta tell the story as quick as you can. I sometimes struggle to maintain focus as their was so much action going on in the panels,

I could see this a very nice blockbuster movie with the right push. The TPB stops at the point of explaining the human tie in from the girl which I thought was interesting as well.

I loved the comment about fattening us up for slaughter like pigs.

So wants the trade next? I will sign my name on the inside cover just like John did. All you gotta do is pay postage.

So wants the trade next? I will sign my name on the inside cover just like John did. All you gotta do is pay postage.

I read issue 1, liked it, but haven't picked up the others yet. I'll take this if you don't mind and I'll pass it along once I'm done reading it.

:)

I read issue 1, liked it, but haven't picked up the others yet. I'll take this if you don't mind and I'll pass it along once I'm done reading it.

:)

Sure NP just PM me your address and send out payment info for shipping.