• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Added 10 needed centaurs to my collection today. 1 more in route. 5 more pending and a nice southern gentleman with at least one more I need (hopefully more) and yet another jet setter that might have 1-4 I need (if he would ever get home and check lol )

2 coming up in clink auction and this could be a 18-20 + acquisition month!!

:applause: that's awesome man GL to YA hope he's got em'!! that's a good month!!

Maybe time for a name change to Centaur Man? lol

Added 10 needed centaurs to my collection today. 1 more in route. 5 more pending and a nice southern gentleman with at least one more I need (hopefully more) and yet another jet setter that might have 1-4 I need (if he would ever get home and check lol )

:applause: that's awesome man GL to YA hope he's got em'!! that's a good month!!

Maybe time for a name change to Centaur Man? lol

Win already has that distinction

Good gawd! :o

I'm sure you have a dozen or so + I could use :baiting:

You'll never know...... :whistle:

I've seen your notebook...I KNOW!!!!!

I've seen your notebook...I KNOW!!!!!

:censored::fear:

ok, no idea how to make link, but I Iphone video'd my amazing man run...

:applause: I don't know what's more impressive though those centaur runs or that sweet coast 2 coast bucket!! WOW...that was pretty serious shot!!

posted some amazing mystery funnies too...

Those are, wait for it, amazing!

Wow. This had fallen to page 4... I really am collecting an "interesting" publisher lol

Picked this up this weekend from a good buddy Tyler (thank you sir !)

Wasn't really even aware of its existence until he showed it to me recently.

Using cell phone so sorry for quality of pics

image_zpsjt92h6mx.jpg

jbcomicbox has one of those, I believe.
I had never seen it. Supposedly 3 were found in the Lloyd j estate

I had never seen one until 7-8 years ago. Then the 3 Jacquet copies hit shortly after another one was listed (IIRC, Jerry Weist offered the first, which had better PQ than the Jacquets).