• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

Well I was happy with the price because I paid one dollar more for a CGC 8.0 than it would have cost me to buy a copy from Metro in CGC 7.0. Ebay pricing was even worse.

It's not a perfect copy but looks to have good eye appeal to it.

Well I was happy with the price because I paid one dollar more for a CGC 8.0 than it would have cost me to buy a copy from Metro in CGC 7.0. Ebay pricing was even worse.

It's not a perfect copy but looks to have good eye appeal to it.

It looks very nice and I agree the price was good.

Have you guys seen the Vampirella #1 cgc 9.6 on Pedigree Comics for 7500.00?

Man I sure did get a bargain with my 9.2. .4 grade difference to me doesn't equal to a 6700.00 difference from what I paid.

I got these 2 Vampirella HC as part of a small collection. I got a copy of the US version and these 2 are Spanish HC versions.

However, the second copy seems to be a variation or error that has "A Warren Publication" printed on the cover as with the US version.

Can anyone provide more information?

Vampi_Spanish_zpsdwe7sgo0.jpg

Vampi_Spanish_zpsaduwsg24.jpg

Thanks!

I got these 2 Vampirella HC as part of a small collection. I got a copy of the US version and these 2 are Spanish HC versions.

However, the second copy seems to be a variation or error that has "A Warren Publication" printed on the cover as with the US version.

Thanks!

Sorry I can't provide any info but would like to thank you for posting these as I rarely see the HC versions and was unaware the Spanish versions existed. (thumbs u

Thanks!

Sorry I can't provide any info but would like to thank you for posting these as I rarely see the HC versions and was unaware the Spanish versions existed. (thumbs u

Very cool indeed. :cool:

So I just snagged a vamp 1 off ebay that I think is a very good deal. The seller never sold anything before. I wrote up a long email about proper packing for comics. He replied he already sent it, but don't worry, there is a backing board so that should protect it in the padded envelope. :sorry:

So I just snagged a vamp 1 off ebay that I think is a very good deal. The seller never sold anything before. I wrote up a long email about proper packing for comics. He replied he already sent it, but don't worry, there is a backing board so that should protect it in the padded envelope. :sorry:

Are you kidding me! A padded envelope? :eek:

I envision it coming bent in half. This guy literally shipped it within 20 minutes of me buying it. That happens never. I have not had any luck lately. I can always send it back. But damn, i've been looking for ages for a cheap copy.

I envision it coming bent in half. This guy literally shipped it within 20 minutes of me buying it. That happens never. I have not had any luck lately. I can always send it back. But damn, i've been looking for ages for a cheap copy.

Here's hoping the Postal Gods are in your favor, good luck! :wishluck:

The postal gods did indeed favor me. It appears after comparing scans from the original sale no damage is showing.

Finally I'm in the Vamp 1 club. Pretty happy to snag this for $75.

photo%2065.jpg

Here is the packing. It was in this first:

photo%2067_2.jpg

And then this:

photo%2066.jpg

The whole package could have easily just been bent in half.