• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

So XM just got ordered to stop making all mutant and xmen related statues.

That sucks. Lots of people are going to be upset that the Cable isn't happening.

XM just added FF4 to this. So no Dr. Doom, silver surfer or Galactus. :censored:

I was about to preorder the spiderman pf and my wife talked me into the vader mythos. I have been eyeing that statue for a while, just needed a push.

It's on my wishlist. The only thing for me is the sCale and I'm not a fan of the PF.

Yeah really sucks about the Marvel policy of no X-Men/Fantastic Four. I would imagine this also applies to Sideshow so with no XM Doom anytime soon I'll probably pick up the Sideshow version.

Can't wait for my XM Wolverine and most of all Thanos :taptaptap:

As for the Spidey Sideshow, i worry about it leaning. XM have one waiting for approval from Marvel as we speak so I'm waiting to see WIP on XM's version first.

As for the Spidey Sideshow, i worry about it leaning.

Considering that it's at the beginning stages of production and all anyone can seem to do is talk about potential leaning, I'm certain they're engineering this to prevent any issues. A rep already confirmed that they're using metal rods through the base, arm and body, and the lower-body will probably be very light compared to the base and torso. I don't think it's hard thing to prevent with some forethought, and their attention is already on it.

Considering that it's at the beginning stages of production and all anyone can seem to do is talk about potential leaning, I'm certain they're engineering this to prevent any issues. A rep already confirmed that they're using metal rods through the base, arm and body, and the lower-body will probably be very light compared to the base and torso. I don't think it's hard thing to prevent with some forethought, and their attention is already on it.

:hi:

Don't have anything to say, just saying :hi:

Oh ok actually i do. Yes i did hear that! I hope you're right. Saw pictures of the JSC Spidey from last year already leaning a couple of days ago.

Oh ok actually i do. Yes i did hear that! I hope you're right. Saw pictures of the JSC Spidey from last year already leaning a couple of days ago.

Saw those too. I'm a little worried about both of mine.

Edited by AnthaiHERO

So XM just got ordered to stop making all mutant and xmen related statues.

That sucks. Lots of people are going to be upset that the Cable isn't happening.

XM just added FF4 to this. So no Dr. Doom, silver surfer or Galactus. :censored:

Here's the article:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/26/marvel-withdraws-x-men-and-fantastic-four-license-from-xm-studios-in-mid-sculpt/

This is the first look at the finished Death Dealer III from ARH. Sure would be nice to get that to go along with the original Death Dealer I have on pre order with them. Hopefully it is under $500, but I doubt it.

death%20dealer%203.jpg

Here's something that I just bought from someone an hour ago.

IMG_4822_zpsiza1epl9.jpg

Is that the full-size, not the mini? You definitely don't see it every day. Nice pick-up!

Here's something that I just bought from someone an hour ago.

IMG_4822_zpsiza1epl9.jpg

Is that the full-size, not the mini? You definitely don't see it every day. Nice pick-up!

It actually is the mini version. I'm happy with it all the same, though.