• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

These arrived today

n4ve3t.jpg

Which means my set is now complete!

2nisb2t.jpg

:cloud9:

Of course #2 is just a 9.6, but it'll probably be a while until I track down a 9.8. There are exactly TWO in the census. One came up for auction last year and I missed it. Suffice to say, if one of you is the owner, I'll take it off your hands. ;)

:applause: Awesome set!!! BUT, it's not complete without this one... :baiting:

15291073413_f2704bfb4d_c.jpg

Gimme!

PM me ;)

Are these hard to come by? Curious as I have a couple of them.

thanks for the kid words guys. Here is another book I snagged this week. I have a gut feeling the TV show will add The Top, and I didn't want to get priced out of a nice copy like I did with Grodd and 106.

FLASH%20122%209_0%20ow%20FRONT_zpsdjyfm3vw.jpg

Big thanks to skypinkblu for selling me my first 10¢ comic, the All Winner #17 that you see below. It's a beaut, and despite how dirty some of our heroes are fighting, I love my first ever Schomburg cover. I also picked up this DD 168. I hope that snagging it just before the latest Elektra rumors hit the 'net pays off, not because I plan to sell it, but because I didn't want to end up paying more in the future for the same comic.

Now I have to lay off the sauce for a bit, and hope some CLInk auctions go well as I can't continue spending bigger ticket comics. Instead, I'll focus on my Byrne FF run, and plugging my Miller DD run for issues that aren't riding the top of a television Bubble, and at a slower pace.

Anyhow, here they are. My last two lovelies for a while.

Yz9G4HEl.jpgVG4Mm5wl.jpg